- Enhanced transfer of surface loads to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Restored option to make a cleanup (manually) of the wall for the slab.
- Restored option to define the snow load according to NP to SP RK EN 1991-1-3:2005/2017.
- For the arroy of piles, it is possible to consider ratotion angle about the Z-axis that was defined in properties of the structure.
- Enhanced option to copy storeys with stairs for which load values are defined.
- New option to extract lines from the surface generated by formula with node 'SurfForm' - Defining the surface with formula.
- Enhanced generation of lines in node 'JoinLn' - Connection of the specified lines in series.
- Enhanced node 'StoreyPro' - Advanced generation of storeys at specified levels.
- Combinations with dynamic load cases are ignored when you define the input data for fire resistance analysis (by DCL).
- Enhanced analysis of reinforcement (with account of fire resistance) in shear force for the section with dimension >100 cm.
- Modified generation of nonlinear stress-strain diagram for concrete for the DCF group A1 according to analysis results of reinforcement.
- Enhanced option to assign types of pilot reinforcement (PR) to bars with account of symmetric/asymmetric reinforcement for columns and beams.
- Modified analysis of transverse reinforcement in shear force for RC elements according to SP 63.13330.2012/2018.
- Modified analysis of reinforcement by serviceability limit state for RC elements of circular/ring sections according to SP 63.13330.2012/2018.
- In METEOR system, it is possible to delete several problems (at the same time) from the list of integrated problems.
Modified import of files
*.polyin 64-bit version of LIRA-SAPR.
- Fixed bug: when for some imported loads the program did not compute design strength of soil at the level of load application.
Fixed bug in transferring loads to the SOIL system in case when number of groups of loads in
*.lirfile is less in comparison with the number of groups previously transferred and saved to
- Analysis of reinforcement is restored for the integrated problem obtained by analysis rsults of METEOR system by DCF+.
- Modified options to open and save RC materials for files from version 2021.
- Fixed bug: account of local moment in analysis of truss joint.
- Analysis of eccentrically compressed elements of I-section is modified for EN 1993-1-1:2005/AC:2009.
- New option to use unification for the integrated problems in METEOR system ('DCF+' mode).
- Clarified analysis by DCL for punching shear contour according to SP RK EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011.
- When the columns base is analysed, it is possible to apply bolts with diameter 80mm.
- Fixed bug: program failure in case you edit design model and evaluate analysis results at the same time (in different program windows).
- Fixed bug: in saving accidental eccentricities (eak) defined for dynamic load cases.
- In the Steel tables ('Steel Rolled Shapes' module) it is possible to save additional columns with user-defined parameters of steel for different thickness values of rolled shapes (columns 15-20 in the table).
- In analysis of support joint of truss from rectangular pipes, clarified calculation of forces on high strength bolts.
Eliminated incorrect duplication of load on slab when the meshed model is generated. The load was duplicated if the thickening was defined along the slab contour.
Enhanced generation of horizontal and vertical triangulation lines for the openings in the curvilinear walls.
Enhanced import of user-defined sections (generated with Cross-section Design Toolkit) to the project library of SAPFIR sections.
Enhanced option to edit the snap type for walls when the lower level of wall is defined from the storey top.
Restored option to edit trusses through the control points.
Restored option to edit the punching shear contour manually (option to move the points of the contour).
Corrected import of analysis results to the Autodesk Revit model, added import of selected reinforcement from LIRA-SAPR program when you work with Ukrainian language interface.
Corrected export of certain built-up steel sections from VISOR-SAPR to the *.STP format (for integration with Advance Steel DStV PSS).
Unified graphic environment (VISOR-SAPR module)
Corrected error when the groups of coupled DOF are imported from the text file in case hinge supports for slabs are simulated.
Corrected imprecise presentation of the total intensity on mosaic plots of loads in case the surface loads are added to the block of loads when the elements are copied.
For the group of problems analysed in the Batch Analysis Mode, new option to check the pilot reinforcement for RC elements.
Enhanced algorithm for generation of physically nonlinear stiffness by results from analysis of reinforcement for elements:
- for elements that became physically nonlinear, the following data is saved: input data for analyses of steel and RC elements, information about unification groups and structural elements;
- when unification results for selected reinforcement are used together with piecewise linear stress-strain law (14), numerical values for parameters of nonlinear law are modified according to the current units of measurement.
Corrected option to convert the measurement units for nodal load of accelerogram type.
Corrected error in compatibility of files when you open problems in Demo version.
- In geometrically nonlinear problems with progressive collapse that are defined with dynamic factors (quasistatic), now it is possible to carry out analysis of steel structures by design combinations of forces (DCF).
Enhanced import of results of the static and dynamic analysis for certain steel elements in case more than 300 static load cases are defined for the problem.
Enhanced analysis of steel structures according to AISC LRFD 2nd edition for the axially tensile elements.
Clarified the shear force for bearing capacity of steel beam according to Eurocode 3.1.1 EN 1993-1-1:2005/AC:2009.
Enhanced flexural-torsional buckling analysis of steel profiles according to Eurocode 3.1.1 EN 1993-1-1:2005/AC:2009.
Reinforced Concrete Structures
Corrected analysis of reinforcement in plate elements with account of fire resistance according to STO 36554501-006-2006.
In analysis of RC elements, enhanced analysis according to SP RK EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011 'Design of RC structures'.
METEOR (Method of unified complete result)
METEOR (Method of unified complete result) Enhanced options for MODEL VARIATION system. For the problems united in METEOR system by design combinations of forces (DCF+), arbitrary order is allowed for time history analysis, static & dynamic analyses.
Corrected options to create and edit the opening in the wall if 'Invert' option is defined for 'Orientation'.
Enhanced option to correct location of the opening by line into walls if the generation of opening was cancelled with Esc button.
Enhanced option to generate PRB in cases when parameter 'Search for intersections' (accuracy) several times greater than parameter 'Unions' (accuracy).
Enhanced option to generate PRB for walls.
New option to automatically update model after 'end cleanup' is cancelled.
Corrected error in generation of punching shear contours below the floor slab level.
For the SP RK EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011, default parameters for generation of punching shear contours are modified, k=2.
Enhanced option to determine the plate thickness if the 'Plate' option if defined as analytical interpretation of the beam.
New option to automatically update analytical model of inclined slab when the slab is modified through the control points.
Enhanced option to define the earthquake by SP 14.13330.2014/2018 (56).
Large panel buildings
New option to save initial length of the axial line of the wall when joints are generated.
Enhanced tool to automatically generate joints ('Apply…' command, 'Precast concrete' dialog box).
Corrected behaviour of the horizontal joint for the case when in the opening in wall parameter 'Vertical lines of triangulation' is defined.
Enhanced option to generate intersections in the meshed model for the special elements of springs.
Enhanced option to generate block of nodes.
Enhanced arrangement of nodes on the canvas for the 'Unite/Split block' commands.
New option to snap the lower level of walls and columns to the intermediate level of the storey.
corrected option: sign for the unification angle (relative to the local X1-axis of the plate) in the input tables 'Local axes of plates' and 'Axes of orthotropy for plates' in some cases of orientation for plates;
clarified column headings for the input tables 'Local axes of plates' and 'Axes of orthotropy for plates'.
For import from SAF, enhanced option to recognize the level for analytical model of slabs.
New option to import capitals from the IFC file.
Enhanced recognition of openings in prisms when IFC file is imported.
Unified graphic environment VISOR-SAPR
New option to automatically generate nonlinear stress-strain diagrams for the main material (concrete) and reinforcement according to the data defined in analysis of RC structures. In earlier versions, nonlinear diagrams were presented with combination from 11/15 exponential diagrams for reinforcement and concrete. Now it is possible to flexibly manage the process of diagram generation:
to select the diagram 11/15 (exponential) or 14 (piecewise linear);
to select the DCF group for which the further analysis of A1, B1, C1 and D1 should be carried out. Rules for generation of material diagrams depends on the purpose of analysis, namely: to determine values for max stress and relative strain;
when the diagram is generated, all necessary partial safety factors defined in material for RC structures are considered;
in the comment to the diagram, there is a description, e.g. B25 group D1, that is, material properties for concrete class B25 are used in the diagram with all necessary set of partial safety factors for the strength analysis on specific/emergency combinations;
new option to generate nonlinear problem even if there is no unification of reinforcement. In earlier version it was mandatory. Types of pilot reinforcement (PR) may be used as reinforcement in nonlinear analyses.
Corrected option to open analysis results for the problems with time history analysis if the problem has more than 1000 check time points.
Corrected option to generate the text file with the list of elements in cases when the list contains deleted elements.
IMPORTANT. In release R3 there is a new option to take account of total coefficient to stages when masses are collected in order to carry out dynamic analysis by method of decomposition by natural mode shapes of vibrations as well as time history analysis. To take into account the total coefficient to stages, select appropriate option in the 'Model nonlinear load cases' dialog box. Masses are not collected for the additional load cases defined to assemblage stages.
Corrected error in presentation of icons and colour markers in the 'Stiffness and materials' dialog box when you work with Windows fonts of different scales.
In the 'Define and edit types of pilot reinforcement (PR)' dialog box, when the 'generate PR types by reinforcement palette' option is active, corrected error that caused increase in area of one rebar (as multiples of number of rebars).
Enhanced algorithm for auto division into rectilinear groups of piers if the precision for model geometry is specified.
Corrected option to unite loads when two triangular plates are united into quadrilateral one and the situation when loads are copied with the 'Information about node or element' tool.
For modal analysis, new option to display mosaic plot with weights of masses.
Enhanced control when the dead weight is assigned at assemblage stages; the weight assigned earlier in other assemblage stages is removed. This rule is not applied to the after-stage load cases.
Corrected option to display the load values per r.m. in case the group includes elements with modulus of elasticity equal to zero.
New option to automatically update the current palette for mosaic plots with subgrade moduli, pile stiffness, bearing capacity, in case the input data is modified and the data is computed once again.
Corrected error that caused inaccurate generation of data for the nonlinear stiffness.
Restored option to define the pack precision for nodes and arrangement precision for super-elements (SE).
In tables of analysis results there are warnings for the case when incorrect combinations of steel and appropriate thickness are used in check/selection of sections.
For the elements of 'truss' type, new option to define the partial safety factor for analysis on specific/emergency combinations.
For the elements of 'beam' type, new option to manage the ultimate deflection in analysis on specific combinations. In earlier versions, this value was accepted by default as equal to 1/50L.
Modified work with the 'Forces' dialog box in the local mode for analysis of joints and elements.
In analysis of beam-to-column connection:
modified algorithm to select number of bolts along the height of the beam web, fixed joint with angle and with plate;
modified length of angle, pinned joint with angle and fixed joint with angle;
initial distance between bolts across the action of transverse forces is accepted as min (1.3*D, where it is possible, earlier it was accepted as equal to 1.5*D);
clarified option to determine partial safety factor for the bolted joint Yb according to the table 41 SP 16.13330.2017.
In analysis of rigid column base, corrected error that occurred when the base is pulled out (uplifting) and in the presence of specific/emergency combinations, the error referred to an incorrect determination of design resistance of bolts.
In analysis of truss joints from rectangular pipes, enhanced algorithm to determine slope angle of elements included into the joint for the case when geometry is transferred to the local mode of analysis of the main model.
Modification in analysis of steel structures according to ЕN3:
- clarified how the structural deformation influences internal moments in columns (P-delta effect);
- corrected utilization ratio for the cross-section in analysis on compression.
Reinforced Concrete Structures
For the building code SP 63.13330.2018:
- for statically determined structures, corrected option to take account of random eccentricity;
- when the slenderness ratio is considered, clarified analysis of stresses from the long-time part of loads;
- when analysis type 'pylon' is used, in bar elements account of slenderness ratio is corrected;
- corrected option to select forces for fire resistance analysis;
- added option to apply partial safety factors for concrete of arbitrary class in analysis on specific/emergency combinations;
- updated design parameters of steel class A400.
For the building code SP RK EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011:
- the effects of the deformed geometry (second-order effects) were recovered;
- when materials are defined for analysis, by default, coefficients from the National Annex are used.
Corrected error when computing KЗ by strength for the building code TKP EN 1992-1-1-2009.
Corrected option to generate the input data tables for the large problems.
Corrected option to generate the input data tables 'Reinforced concrete'.
DCL (design combinations of loads)
For the building code SP RK EN 1990:2020+А1:2005/2011:
- when the input data for the DCL table is defined, it is possible to indicate which loads were defined in the design model – design values or normative ones;
- when several standard combinations of loads are added, in the DCL name there will be a label that indicates whether this combination belongs to a certain group of combinations (I-VII);
- corrected option to generate specific/emergency load cases.
IMPORTANT. Sect.4.29 is taken into account according to requirements of EN8. Bending moments at the joints of structural elements of beams and columns are corrected for the whole earthquake combination, rather than only for the forces obtained from the earthquake load. This requirement is also considered in analysis by quasistatic method when inertial forces from the earthquake load are defined as the input data, that is, as the load on nodes and elements of the model.
Corrected error in extrapolation of soil model; the error caused application instability.
Corrected triangulation procedure when 2D FE of soil are generated.
Clarified calculation of forces in bar analogues for the type of section 'angle'.
For the short part of wall, enhanced option to determine angle of pure rotation when bar analogues (BA) are generated.
SRS-SAPR (steel rolled shapes, steel tables)
- New steel tables of local steel structures mode according to STО 02494680-073-2020:
- C-shaped 'Akfabuid';
- Channel sections, steel bent equal-leg 'Akfabuid';
- Z-shaped 'Akfabuid'.
Cross-section Design Toolkit
- In the 'Sectional view' dialog box, new option to indicate dimensions and display values on diagrams.
- Enhanced work with dialog boxes 'Hatching', 'Texts'.
- Option to save the settings for user interface: shortcut keys, location of floating windows, contents of the toolbars/menus/shortcut menus for the graphic window/'Library' and 'Sheets' windows. Default settings defined in the 'SAPFIR preferences' and 'Visualization options' dialog boxes may be also saved.
Wind load is collected automatically, analysis of load from snow mound is provided according to NTP RK 01-01-3.1(4.1)-2017 to SP RK EN 1991-1-3:2003/2011 and SP RK EN 1991-1-4:2003/2011. Limitations on min/max values of coefficient µ as well as limitations on min/max distance B are introduced.
- For the snow mound tool, architectural (physical) presentation of snow across the roof area is added.
- SP RK EN 1990:2002+A1:2005/2011 is supported for analysis by DCL.
- Option to define the earthquake load in new dynamic modules (61) Earthquake for SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, NTP RK 08-01.1-2017 (Kazakhstan), (62) Earthquake SP 14.13330.2018 with Modifications No.1 (RF).
- In 'Filter by parameters' there is a new option for special elements.
- Enhanced dynamic presentation when the opening is moved within the beam system.
- Corrected error in computing the pile stiffness when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Relocation of the building along the height (defined in properties for the building) is considered when levels for masonry reinforcing structures are defined.
- Enhanced 'Undo' command for cases when the drawing was generated in the empty document and the objects were added on the drawing, and to apply the load to the object contour.
- Enhanced option to define support/boundary conditions for columns in which analytical presentation were shifted from the centre in the 'Editable analytics' mode.
- Restored option to define support/boundary conditions when generating triangulation lines in analytical model.
- Restored option to cancel generation of offsets for the group of columns and beams.
Large panel buildings
- Stiffness (per running metre) of the joint is analysed in live and short-term load, new option to take account of creep. Data about computed strength of joint per r.m. is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module, graphically the data may be displayed with mosaic plot ('Advanced edit options' ribbon tab, 'Geometric & properties' tab).
- Node for IFC import: enhanced tracing for modification of objects like window, door, opening.
- Node 'Inclined slab': added option to graphically define the slope vector.
- Node 'Generate storeys at defined levels': new option to generate the upper storey with the same height as the previous one. So, it is possible to define N levels (rather than N+1 as it was earlier) for N storeys.
- New option to automatically 'freeze' node of storeys when the whole model is 'baked'.
- Plugin for two-way integration with Autodesk Revit is customized for Revit 2021.
New options are provided for input tables:
- new input tables are added:
- parameters of bars (Offsets in bars, Local axes of bars, Hinges);
- parameters of plates (Local axes of plates, Offsets in plates, Axes of orthotropy for plates);
- parameters of nodes (PRB, Coupled DOF, Local axes of nodes).
- data exchange between active problem files;
- API tools are provided for all tables.
- new input tables are added:
- To import analytical models through the SAF format, steel sections and steel properties are now recognized.
- To import floor plans DXF, restored option to determine direction of the staircase by arranging the circle at the side from which the rise begins.
- To import through the IFC format, the following modifications are made:
- corrected option to recognize the sections of multi-span beams and rotation angle for the section;
- added option to import curvilinear beams;
- enhanced option to import walls and slabs saved to the IFC file as the layer IfcBuildingElementPart;
- corrected option to generate several openings at the same place when walls and slabs with openings are imported.
Unified graphic environment VISOR-SAPR
- Rayleigh damping coefficients are computed for the range of frequencies to consider the damping effect in time history analysis.
- Calculation of warping and shear stiffness for the built-up steel sections based on geometry defined from the library of steel sections.
- To evaluate the input/output data, the following mosaic plots are added:
- strength of joint per r.m. in live and short-term load;
- lengths of structural elements;
- nominal strain Eps min/max, max stress in main material of the section for bars and plates in physically nonlinear problems;
- mosaic plot and vectors of loads from disassembled elements in analysis of assemblage problems and in analysis on progressive collapse.
New option to copy objects along the vector.
Option to copy structural elements. If structural elements are completely included into the element that is copied, then new structural elements will be generated during copy procedure.
- New option to compute absolute and relative deformation as well as the skew angle between the two specified nodes of deformed model.
- Option to compute relative deflection between support nodes.
- In the DCF/DCL tables of input data for SP 20.13330.2016, new option to define the safety factor separately for specific combinations (earthquake and specific, except earthquake load cases).
- New option to define the height elevations in dimetric and isometric projections.
- New options to visualize grid lines - in isometric projection it is possible to define the length of grid lines and distance between them, to make tags transparent, to define one-sided tags and dimensions. Grip area (allowed gap) may be defined to find elements and nodes located in the plane of grid line.
- Animation of displacements, mode shapes/buckling modes with different vibration scale in the main window.
- New option to generate design levels for the model fragment. Now you could define piers for the part of design model and do not intersect triangulation mesh for the whole model.
- In the 'Display' dialog box, on the 'Nodes' panel, new flag of drawing 'PRB as line segments' is added. When this check box is selected, kinematic constraints between slave nodes and master node will be displayed on the model.
- Option to save the settings for flags of drawing (location of sliders, coefficients, smoothing angle) for the current problem.
- New option to define the stiffness of the joint per running metre in live and short-term loads, and to import these parameters from SAPFIR module.
- Option to unite bars with the same uniformly-distributed load into one FE.
- Option to envelope contour lines of plates and solids with account of borders between different stiffness values of structural blocks.
- No limitation to generate structural elements for FE 309.
- For assemblage problems, it is possible to move the after-stage load cases in the 'Edit load cases' dialog box.
- Corrected error in setting the ranges of the scale for parameters of cracks.
- New options to export/import the settings for location of input/output/text/documentation files on the disk; to set measurement units, parameters for modification and visualization, parameters for scales of input/output data; to define colours for objects of the model and contour plots, analysis parameters (statics and dynamics, design, analysis of reinforcement), number of significant digits for the figures on the model.
Residual stiffness values are displayed after any nonlinear analysis rather than only after 'NL Engineering 2'».
On the 'Nonlinear stiffness' ribbon panel, the following mosaic plots for the output data are added (in previous versions they were available only on the drop-down menu):
- Flexural and membrane stiffness of plates: mosaic plots for modulus of elasticity along the unified local X1 and Y1-axes; mosaic plots for Poisson's ratio along the unified local X1 and Y1-axes; mosaic plots for shear modulus.
- Stiffness of bar FE: mosaic plot for axial stiffness, flexural stiffness about the local Y1 and Z1-axes, shear stiffness along the Y1 and Z1-axes, torsional stiffness.
- Stiffness of finite element of joint with account of nonlinear behaviour (FE 258, 259): mosaic plot for modulus of elasticity and shear modulus.
- Stiffness for two-node FE of elastic spring with account of ultimate forces (FE 255): mosaic plot for stiffness (per running metre) of restraints in axial compression (tension) along the local X1, Y1, Z1-axis, mosaic plot for stiffness (per running metre) of restraints in torsion about the local X1, Y1, Z1-axis).
- New dynamic module No.61 – analysis on earthquake load according to SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, NTP RK 08-01.1-2017.
- New dynamic module No.62 – analysis on earthquake load according to SP 14.13330.2018, with Modification No.1.
- Calculation of total components by the CQC method (full quadratic sum). CQC method is used to calculate DCF/DCL, to generate the output tables and in all design modules of the program.
- The stiffness table now contains values for stiffness per running metre and rotational stiffness for 1-node FE of pile (FE57), values for stiffness of joint per running metre in live and short-term loads.
Generating design combinations of forces (DCF)
- New option to generate the DCF in problems with time history analysis: to consider coefficient of responsibility for building/structure, to generate the DCF for pre-history of dynamic load (group A1) and to select group of forces for dynamic load case (group B1 for analysis on wind pulsation, harmonic load; group C1 – earthquake analysis, accelerograms; group D1 – analysis on emergency load, explosion, impact, failure of elements in analysis on progressive collapse).
- For the problems with step-type method, it is possible to generate groups of DCF. Group may be selected for every loading history (groups A1-D1 and A2-D2).
- To sum up components of the earthquake loads, the СQC method is realized (full quadratic sum).
- New option to unite force combinations for time history analysis problems with service combinations and to obtain the total DCF table to carry out further design procedure. For example, to generate the envelope DCF for problems with different scenarios of progressive collapse.
- New option to unite DCF generated for physically nonlinear problems.
- When generating the integrated problem, the program applies table of correspondence for FE types. For example, in one of the integrated problems the bar may be presented as FE 10 while in another integrated problem - as FE 310.
- In design modules for analysis of reinforced concrete structures and steel structures, it is possible to use normative properties of materials and set of partial safety factors in analysis on specific/emergency load combinations (group D1), it is not necessary to generate the user-defined materials. During analysis of reinforcement, in material properties there is an option to manage the ultimate values of nominal strain for concrete and reinforcement.
- In local mode of STC-SAPR module, new type of force is introduced - 'specific'. It is used in analysis of sections and joints of steel structures on emergency loads, including progressive collapse.
- In local mode of STC-SAPR module, for the elements of 'beam' type there is a special check for deflections on emergency load combinations. By default, deflection value is limited with 1/50 from the span value.
New system 'Progressive collapse' in LIRA-SAPR 2020 enables the user to carry out analysis of structures on progressive collapse. Video on our channel
- Corrected order for presentation of boreholes and loads on soil model.
- Analysis of heat flow in thermal analysis problems, summing up the heat flow for selected load cases.
- Enhanced division of section into elementary areas for analysis of fire resistance, it helps to improve the accuracy with which the temperature is determined.
- Enhanced options: recognition of multi-span beams when importing the *.ifc file and restoring their geometry in the case the Boolean operations were applied to the beams in the source file.
- Enhanced import of *.dxf floor plans: generating windows, walls and partitions. If a layer was assigned the corresponding layer name in AutoCad and the objects were drawn along the contour (walls, columns, piles), then the 'Contour' option is automatically set for the import to SAPFIR module.
- Fixed: difference in storey heights when importing *.ifc and LiraKM files from Revit.
- Restored: option to import several *.ifc files into separate projects during one work session.
- Fixed: recovery of the physical model *.spf file according to the meshed model *.lir file if there were layers and storey levels in the meshed model.
- Added: option to define the ice load for columns.
- Settings for the line weight for columns may be also applied to capitals.
- In addition to the previous options to define the snow mound according to SP 20.13330.2016, now it is also possible to define the snow mound according to SP 20.13330.2011. Parameters defined in calculator (building code, snow area and parapet height) may be saved to use further during the work session.
- Fixed: generation of load from soil pressure in case there are openings in walls.
- Fixed: thickness of column base is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module correctly.
- Enhanced: snap of the premises to intermediate levels of storey.
- Fixed: duplicate beams included in the beam system when the meshed model is generated.
Large panel buildings
- Restored: FE of platform joints located in the wall openings are automatically excluded from the analytical model.
- Added: rebars may be located along the pile height.
- Restored: types of pilot reinforcement (PRT) for walls created in SAPFIR-RC module may be transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Restored: the spacing of the studs and bend to the stud for wall reinforcement may be defined as default values. Class of reinforcement and the diameter of studs are added to default settings.
- Added: support of GOST 34028-2016 for individual rebars and reinforcing items.
- For the section by model of wall reinforcement, tag leaders are not generated for rebars that are not included in the section.
- Restored: reinforcing items (L-shaped elements, U-shaped elements) may be generated on the plans of vertical elements and on 2D detail views of wall reinforcement.
- Enhanced: presentation of wall reinforcement on 3D view for cases when the wall is snapped to the left or to the right of the axis.
- Added: the type of anchorage at the ends may be selected for a group of rebars in the model of beam reinforcement.
- Fixed: presentation of main reinforcement in the slab along the X-axis and along the Y-axis.
- Enhanced option to copy loads that are defined as a property of the slab when the 'Multi-copy by storeys' node is used.
- Fixed: snap of the base point of the door when copying the door node.
- Fixed: warnings from OS when the fragment from SAPFIR module is added to LIRA-SAPR project and then the model is packed.
- Corrected: table with results of reinforcement for RC elements in the *.csv format for problems where analysis results are saved in a separate folder (selected option).
- Fixed: warnings from OS when work with the 'Edit load cases' dialog box if there is no load case with the damping properties (for problems with Time History Analysis).
- For DirectX-based graphics mode, clarified recalculation of overall dimensions for the structure when new nodes are added to the model.
- Mosaic plots of nonlinear stiffness for 2-node FE of elastic springs with account of ultimate forces (FE 255) is still visualized when the load case number is changed.
- Fixed: possible errors on English versions of Windows OS in case Cyrillic names of *.LIR files are used when you work in the English interface of LIRA-SAPR.
- Corrected: endless DCF calculation when 'Method 10 %' is used to compute the total component of dynamic load (for problems with earthquake load cases).
- Fixed: possible abnormal termination of DCF calculation (for computers with AMD processors with a large number of logical processors (more than 20)).
- Fixed: initial presentation of super-elements in the active window for DirectX based graphics when super-elements were added to design model.
- Enhanced: presentation of mosaic plots with fire resistance parameters for RC bars specified with account of fire resistance.
- Restored: contour lines of plates are redrawn when visualization parameters for offsets in plates are modified in the 'Offsets in plates' dialog box.
- Fixed: correction factor for a surface load is considered when load cases are copied.
- Clarified: FE analysis results for wall-beams with the sixth DOF (rotation about the local Y1-axis).
- Corrected: difference in safety factors obtained in analysis of pilot reinforcement in VIZOR-SAPR module and in local mode of reinforcement for the element (for DBN B.2.6-98:2009).