Training Course: LIRA-SAPR for elementary users
Prerequisites: theory of Finite Element Method (FEM); working knowledge of MS Windows.
Duration: 5 days.
CurriculumIntroduction: analysis methods, static analysis, library of finite elements.
- Static analysis of 2D bar systems (truss, continuous beam, 2D reinforced concrete and steel frames, beam grillage on elastic foundation).
- Analysis of wall-beam.
- Analysis of flexural slab, slab on elastic and pile foundations.
- Static analysis of 3D frame and cased frame systems.
- How to deal with design options.
- How to deal with load cases, design combinations of forces (DCF), design combinations of loads (DCL).
- Mode for analysis and design of reinforced concrete (RC) structures (analysis of reinforcement in bar and plate RC elements).
- Mode for analysis and design of steel structures (selection and check of sections in steel bars).
- How to deal with DOCUMENTER system.
- Dynamic analysis of 2D bar systems (wind pulsation and earthquake load).
+ 2 hours of practical skills per day.
For more information and registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.