• restored: import from *.dxf and Revit;
• fixed bug: when load contours are united with openings in soil model;
• added: analysis according to serviceability limit states by SP 52-101-2003, SP 63.13330.2012 in plate FE by Wood theory;
• enhanced: analysis according to serviceability limit states by SP 63.13330.2012 for bars;
• enhanced: DCF calculation (mutual exclusion, accompanying, etc.).
• SAPFIR-Structures, modified: algorithm for mesh triangulation (division of PRB contour according to triangulation step);
• SAPFIR-Structures, fixed bug: duplication of bars in VISOR-SAPR if they are intersected with more than one plate at the same time;
• SAPFIR-Structures, modified: option to copy premises with base point;
• SAPFIR-Structures, enhanced: import files of *.liraKM format;
• SAPFIR-Structures, fixed bug: transferring properties for analytical models from Architecture mode to Structures mode;
• SAPFIR-Structures, enhanced: export of *.dxf files;
• A lot of very constructive feedback from our customers about all systems of LIRA-SAPR 2014 are considered.
• added: option to export projects from REVIT 2015;
• restored: option to import/export design models between LIRA-SAPR and STARK-EC through *.SLI file;
• enhanced: installation procedure for KM-SAPR module to AutoCAD version 14 or later available on computer;
• optimized algorithms for DCF (design combinations of forces) calculation by several criteria; clarified procedures of mutual exclusion and accompanying for temporary load cases included in DCF;
• modified: algorithm for DCF selection for punching shear contours;
• clarified: calculation of algorithms for RC elements with NonLinear Engineering;
• fixed bug: in the Model nonlinear load cases dialog box, several cases when there was an error message when the dialog box is started;
• clarified: calculation of crack parameters in physically nonlinear analysis of RC elements;
• enhanced: automatic check in case of complete recalculation of the problem started from Design mode using design stiffness values saved earlier;
• added: the title bar of the program now contains release number and information about 64-bit mode;
• modified: in the Perfectly rigid body and Coupled degrees of freedom (DOF) dialog boxes, the List for fragment check box is selected by default;
• restored: option to use defined time interval in the settings for AutoSave procedure;
• added: automatic check and synchronization for design options defined for separate super-elements;
• enhanced: printing for standard tables of results for selected super-elements presented as scheme;
• added: visualization for all construction lines and levels for problems imported from SAPFIR-Structures module;
• fixed: occasional failure in starting SAPFIR-Structures module when it is activated from VISOR-SAPR module (Generate fragment in SAPFIR);
• for projects imported from SAPFIR-Structures module, a set of default materials is generated according to building codes for RC structures;
• modified: in SOIL system, calculation of subgrade moduli C1 by the second method in case there are united loads of concentric shape;
• clarified: in VISOR-SAPR (Analysis of RC structures mode) and LARM-SAPR modules, input material properties accepted by default for the following building codes: codes of RF (SNIP 52-01-2003 and SP 63.13330.2012), Eurocode (EN 1992-1-1:2004 Eurocode2), codes of Kazakhstan (ÑÍ ÐÊ EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011);
• fixed: in VISOR-SAPR (Analysis of RC structures mode) and LARM-SAPR modules, user feedback about reinforcement in bar elements according to SP 63.13330.2012 (with no account of design requirements).
• added: diagnostics for state of analysis in LARM-SAPR module;
• modified: change of documentation languages in LARM-SAPR module;
Updated Help system for LIRA-SAPR 2014 R3.
• «Corrosion» - new mode for analysis of steel structures is presented. For sections of steel elements it is possible to define depth of corrosion in mm. In this case, new geometric properties are computed with account of thinning from corrosion. There properties will be applied for static & dynamic analyses and for check procedure in the analysis of steel structures (STC-SAPR module).
Input data for corrosive wear
Check for steel sections with account of corrosive wear
• METEOR system: enhanced parallel work with other applications;
• enhanced options for Graphic Organizer: option to make «page layout for selected images»; serial numbers are automatically assigned to names of saved images; additional settings to save images in *.PNG format;
• restored option to check and select steel structures for problems with time-history analysis;
• for 64-bit version of program: modified export of analysis results for steel structures into *.STP file;
• added option: output data for analysis of loads on fragment and inertial loads may be visualized as mosaic plots; for problems with super-elements – enhanced presentation of values for loads on fragment inside the super-elements displayed in full;
Inertial forces are visualized as mosaic plots
• improved procedure for data exchange between VISOR-SAPR and SAPFIR modules;
• modified option to generate new fragment of design model in SAPFIR module: basic FEs are transferred not only to «Structures» mode but to «Architechture» mode as well; basic finite elements transferred from VISOR-SAPR module remain invariable in intersection and triangulation procedures;
• dialog box «Structural blocks»: modified sorting for the list of structural blocks by criterion «Materials»;
• new option: filters by FE geometry now contain new criterion by «distance between nodes»;
• in the 3D view window it is possible to display all contour plots of results generated in the main window of the program; you could also hide schematic presentation for offsets in bars and plates;
• for problems with defined assemblage tables: enhanced calculation of total loads from design combinations of loads (DCL) for different assemblage stages;
• cases of unintentional calculation of subgrade moduli C1, C2 at random FEs are eliminated;
• calculation of subgrade moduli C1, C2: restored accurate account of elevation for the base of the foundation slab specified in SOIL system;
Help system and Tutorial
LIRA-SAPR 2014 R2 contains enhanced Help system for the program and Tutorial with new examples.
Structural blocks are taken to mean arbitrary fragments of the structure, such as columns, beams, walls, slabs, frames, storeys, etc. assigned as structural blocks. With these blocks and their names / labels, it is much easier now to find, select and fragment separate elements of buildings and structures on design model.
The whole structure may be divided into structural blocks or separate finite elements may be grouped to appropriate structural blocks. Both these procedures are carried out automatically. In this case, the program applies integrated algorithms that examine location of separate objects and their geometry. It is also possible to define structural blocks manually.
Different parameters such as ‘type of structural block’ (StB type), ‘storey’, ‘label’, ‘comments’, ‘colour’ for presentation on model, ‘stiffness’, ‘materials’, etc. will simplify the work with structural blocks. These parameters may be modified.
Updated algorithm based on step-type methods is realized for analysis of problems with physically nonlinear materials and problems with account of creep. Options for output data are enhanced. In addition to traditional data about nonlinear displacements and forces, it is possible to output data about width and depth of crack propagation in bar and plate elements. This data is presented as mosaic and colour plots. You could also review and prepare documents with output data not only for the last but for any intermediate step of the specified nonlinear history of load cases.
|Visualization of nonlinear analysis|
When generating force diagrams for bar systems, local load is considered.
Enhanced options for analysis of loads on fragment. For super-element problems it is possible to obtain loads on fragment not only at super-nodes of the main model but at specified internal nodes of super-elements as well.
New styles for Ribbon User Interface are presented: ‘Ribbon RC’, ‘Ribbon Steel’, ‘Ribbon Plus’.
With ‘Ribbon RC’ and ‘Ribbon Steel’ styles, the user could obtain quick access to special tools for the detailed evaluation of analysis results in appropriate program modes.
The Help system contains a guide for composing Ribbon Interface in User-defined style.
New toolbar ‘Projection 2’ that simplifies the work with design model.
New options in Ribbon User Interface
New procedures to determine parameters of stress strain state in sections of nonlinear bar and plate elements. These procedures have made it possible to avoid numerous alogisms and imperfections that appeared in some cases in previous versions of LIRA program, including LIRA version 9.6. Such imperfections contained: fracture of structure at first steps of load application, increase of forces in elements that are already destroyed; considerable difference in output data obtained from dependencies σ-ε defined analytically (for example, by exponent) with piecewise linear functions.
Output data may be displayed for every step of load application. When generating force diagrams for nonlinear bars, local load is considered.
Creep theory presented in Eurocode is realized completely – creep value depends not only on time but on stress as well.
Load compensation method is realised for problems of structural nonlinearity (e.g. one-way springs).
In previous versions of the program (including LIRA version 9.6), the FEM-solver computed required number of iterations beforehand. If the specified precision is not reached after these iterations are complete, the analysis was terminated. New FEM-solver performs as many iterations as necessary to obtain solution with required precision, that is, the user will always obtain solution. In case the system with elements of structural nonlinearity is geometrically unstable, appropriate warning is displayed on the screen.
Analysis of reinforced concrete structures (ARM-SAPR)
Eurocode 2 EN 1992-1-1:2004 with account of regional application for Republic of Kazakhstan CH PK EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011 is supported.
METEOR (Method of unified integrated result)
New system that enables the user to merge problems with the same topology – nodal coordinates, FE model, geometry of sections. Problems may differ in load cases, stiffness and boundary conditions.
METEOR system (merging problems with the same topology)
The merged problem will contain topology, stiffness, design options of the basic problem and analysis results of all problems. For such merged problem the user will define and calculate unified DCF. Design procedure is carried out according to these DCF by specified design options.
For example, you generate FE model that is common for all problems.
1st problem – analysis on dead and live loads.
2nd problem – analysis on earthquake and widn loads with modified parameters of soil (subgrade moduli C1 and C2).
3rd problem – analysis on predefined displacements (undermining, settlements).
Then you merge these problems and generate one (merged) problem to obtain unified DCF for these three problems.
Previous system MODEL VARIATION is a special case of new METEOR system.
Analysis of steel structures (STC-SAPR)
Truss joints of pipe elements
Analysis of parametric truss joints of pipe (circle section) elements – 9 basic joints and 6 variations. Layout for adjoining elements is available, weld length is calculated. Analysis is carried out according to SP 16.13330.2011.
Output data is presented as report file with utilization ratio for bearing capacity of every element included into joint. This gives an accurate account of element behaviour and enables the user to design the joint in the optimal way. Tracing routine for analysis precedure may be presented.
|Truss joints of pipe elements|
Corrosion (Release R2 – June 2014)
New option – ‘Corrosion’. For sections of steel elements it is possible to define depth of corrosion in mm. In this case, new geometric properties are computed with account of thinning from corrosion. There properties will be applied for static analysis and for check procedure in the mode of analysis of steel structures (STC-SAPR).
Beam with corrugated or flexible web
New option: export STC-SAPR → Platon-Structure in order to select and check beams (with corrugated or flexible web) for strength and buckling.
In addition to SLAB and DIAPHRAGM systems presented in SAPFIR-RC earlier, new system COLUMN is introduced.
The user could unify columns according to reinforcement data imported from LIRA-SAPR. The column is reinforced automatically.
Reinforcement in column
The user could also obtain working drawings for column reinforcement, specifications of reinforcement, lists of components and identification (marking) plan of columns and walls with specification of RC elements. Dimensions for column cross-sections may be displayed automatically.
Reinforcement in column
Boundary conditions (Release R2 – June 2014).
At places where floor slabs are supported with walls, it is possible to define boundary conditions (hinge, hinge with eccentricity, free). You could also define boundary condition as for one arbitrary element is supported by another arbitrary element. According to this data, appropriate modifications (‘throwing apart’ nodes, inserting PRB, coupled DOF, etc.) will be automatically done in FE model.
Structural blocks (StB) that contain data about StB type (wall, column, beam, slab), storey where the StB is located, StB label, stiffness properties, as well as colour and comments may be exported to VISOR-SAPR module.
For loads imported to VISOR-SAPR, types of load cases (dead, live, short-term) as well as load factors and duration coefficients are assigned automatically and may be modified later.
Walls, beams, columns, ‘prism’ and ‘other’ objetcs may be modified manually. You could modify analytical model while its physical model remains the same.
For beams, the program has an option to automatically extend / shrink physical and analytical models by walls, columns, beams and floor slabs.
Imported IFC models may be modified in semi-automatic mode. New options that enable the user to transform certain types of objects (walls, columns, beams, slabs, prisms, etc.) into another ones, for example, walls into columns, columns into beams, beams into slabs, etc.
New options for import of IFC model generated in ArchiCAD: interpretation of object (bearing element, load) is considered in import procedure, improved identification of floor slab openings generated with nonstandard tools.
Shape creation mode that enables the user to generate framework of the structure by existing 3D-shapes (prism, surface of revolution, cone, sphere, etc.). 3D-shapes are automatically divided into storeys with optional generation of slabs and columns.
in Facebook, click "Like"