- Corrected bug: inversion of walls that contain openings if the analytical model of the wall was aligned manually.
- Added option not to transfer dynamic load cases to VISOR-SAPR module, just clear appropriate check boxes in the 'Edit load cases' dialog box.
- Corrected bug in the 'Cut off with box' command.
- Enhanced option to copy (by storeys) the openings with enclosed contours (when one opening is located inside the other) in floor slabs.
- Corrected value of load in the meshed model for the wall with interpretation 'Load' if the opening with defined unit weight is defined for the wall.
- Enhanced import of floor plans DXF:
- in SAPFIR module, when a polyline is imported to the 'Space' object, it is possible to define its interpretation as a load, its intensity and load case;
- restored option to import surface loads;
- fixed bug: rotation of column sections when the model is generated according to the DXF floor plan.
- Enhanced import of IFC:
- when the openings in walls are imported, the 'Apply to adjacent walls' property is automatically set for them;
- enhanced import of beams;
- account of rotation angle for the building in import of IFC file;
- enhanced generation of openings in walls for IFC files generated in Tekla Structures.
- The ratio of coefficients Gamma fm/Gamma fe is transferred to the DCL table in VISOR-SAPR module for the Wind load case according to DBN B.1.2-2006 3.1(2007).
- Enhanced option to generate colours for stiffness in SAPFIR objects.
- New option to consider the weight of window and door’s assembly for walls with the interpretation Load.
- New parameter 'Wind load' is added for walls and windows. For a specified parameter, elements with zero stiffness are generated over the whole area of the opening in the design model, in particular, to collect the wind load.
- Enhanced option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR module the hinge supports of floor slabs with eccentricity.
- Restored work in the 'Editable analytics' mode, it is not necessary to close and open file.
- Enhanced option to save the *.spf file if nonlinearity is defined for the file.
- Enhanced option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR module the data by 14th piecewise linear function.
- Corrected option to select the current layer in the 'Layers' dialog box.
- Corrected numbers for the sheets of drawings during the export to DXF.
New parameter 'Wind load' is added to the properties of door and window openings; it enables you to take into account the area of the opening when collecting the positive/negative wind load in space. Plates with zero stiffness are generated inside the openings.
In the properties of objects there is an option to define the load case for the dead load.
Enhanced copy option for steel objects with assigned design parameters and cleanups.
Option to return to the user-defined colours of objects after using the 'Mosaic plot for certain parameters' or 'Colour of objects by stiffness, object types, materials', etc. commands.
Option to restore the colour of the load after using 'Mosaic plot for certain parameters' command.
Option to generate mosaic plot of properties for subobjects for the top edges in wall segments.
Corrected 'Line colour' parameter for beams.
Enhanced mirror copy for the text.
Fixed bug: the hinge node was changed (from the 1st to the 2nd) for the 'Angle' section when the meshed model is generated.
Enhanced transfer (to VISOR-SAPR module) of hinged support with eccentricity for the floor slabs.
When the 'Filter by parameters' dialog box is opened, the settings for the previous filter are cleared.
Enhanced generation of punching shear contours by SP RK EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011.
in Facebook, click "Like"