Modifications available in new release of the program
• DCF calculation: modified alorithm for mutual exclusion of load cases by assemblage stages for problems of ASSEMBLAGE system;
• DCL calculation: new option to make DCL calculation even if there are empty load cases (with no loads) in the specified list of load cases;
• when you unite group of bars located in succession into one finite element, it is possible to consider nodal loads from intermediate nodes and transform them into local loads on bars;
• distributed loads on edge of plate FE are checked so that incorrect load application to the edge with non-existent number is forbidden, e.g. the load on the 4th edge when quadrilateral plate FE is divided into two triangular FE;
• text tables for punching shear reinforcement – correct output data in case number of design options was modified;
• steel table of square shapes according to GOST 30245-2012 is added to the database of steel tables and several slignt modifications.
• Enhanced option to save elements to the project library in order to use them in this project or other ones.
• When you create load it is possible to fix it to the plane of generation (option ‘to 0 LCS”) (Fig.1).
• Sheets dialog box: new commands to modify the ordinal number of the drawing.
• On the view of beam reinforcement you could hide support elements (columns, walls).
• For selected parts of reinforcement it is possible to automatically present their dimensions and location relative to grid.
• Enhanced edit options for oblique-angled parts of reinforcement.
Several general modifications that improve stable operation of the program: edit options for punching shear contours, import of IFC files (Renga); option to crop the lines; export of loads to VISOR-SAPR module.