Steel structures joints
At the moment, next types of joints have been developed:
- Column bases,
- Beam to column pinned and fixed joints,
- Beam splice,
- Beam connection,
- Column splice,
- Sway bracings,
- Rigid connections of beams and rigid connections “beam to column”.
The joint is a analytical model consisting of a certain number of parameters, which are selected or checked in compliance with the current construction norms and regulations of SNiP II-23-81*, SP 16.13330.2017, DBN B.2.6-198-2014, LFRD 20nd edition (AISC) and Eurocode EN 1993-1-1:2005/AC:2009.
Each analysis has a trace, which allows you to view the used formulas and algorithmic conditions in symbolic and numeric form during the analysis.
Joints analysis are performed in STC-SAPR (steel structure analysis in LIRA-SAPR program) and in ESPRI. Joint prototype with selected and checked parameters can be imported in KM-SAPR, where its 3D model with all necessary drawings will be created.
In the latest versions of VISOR-SAPR it is possible to design complex component joints from any number of simple connections (this option is not included in ESPRI).
- Analysis of truss joints made from pipes is available after version 2014;
- Analysis of support and intermediate truss joints made from rectangular pipes according to SP 16.13330.2011 is available after version 2016;
- Analysis of fixed column bases with different location of anchor bolts and traverse is available after version 2017.
Rectangular box column