LIRA-SAPR 2020 Demo version provides you with access to all elements of user interface, you could get familiar with new modes of the program, generate (with no serious limitations) design models for buildings and structures of various purpose. But options to save and analyse the model are available only for problems that are not beyond limitations imposed on demo version.
In Demo version LIRA-SAPR 2020 you could get familiar with the process of preparing documentation (analysis results) and generating updatable Report Books. Demo version also contains complete Help system for the program and updated Tutorial with step-by-step instructions explaining every aspect of the procedure.
LIRA-SAPR 2020 Demo also contains study version of SAPFIR-3D 2020 with the following modules: SAPFIR-Structures, SAPFIR-RC, Large panel buildings, Masonry structures, Composite RC & steel structures, Cross-section Design Toolkit. All these modules are presented with min limitations.
LIRA-SAPR 2020New Features
Types of analysis available in Demo version
- static analysis Ц on all types of loads;
- dynamic analysis Ц modal analysis of structure (mode shapes and frequencies of natural vibrations);
- stability analysis of structure;
- computing principal and equivalent stresses by different criteria of rupture;
- computing DCF (design combinations of forces);
- computing DCL (design combinations of loads);
- computing loads on fragment;
- demo analysis of RC sections (predefined classes of concrete and reinforcement) and steel sections (predefined steel).
Limitations imposed on problems in Demo version
Types of stiffness: standard (rectangular bar and ring), any steel ones, and stiffnesses defined with numerical description
Demo version may be used as universal viewer for problems analysed in certified complete versions of LIRA-SAPR 2017. In DEMO version you could evaluate and generate output data for any previously analysed problems of any complexity.