- For the composed steel and RC sections, restored option to modify the section width (dimension 'B').
- Moments of inertia are calculated more precisely when determining the stiffness centre of 2D horizontal fragment of the building; stiffness properties presented in the output table are corrected.
- Fire resistance analysis is corrected for the circle pipe concrete sections.
- For the generated problems in the METEOR system, load cases generated ‘by formula’ are allowed.
- Duplication of dead weight in elements while copying load cases/element properties is corrected.
- For the design of RC walls, the check for vertical position of certain finite elements of wall is clarified. The value defined in general parameters for the ‘Wall’ structural block is considered as max allowable deviation from the vertical.
- Nodal reactions for an uneven distributed load applied over the area of the element are calculated more precisely in finite elements of thick quadrangular plates and quadrangular plates with zero stiffness.
- Generation of reactions at nodes of finite elements is clarified for assemblage problems with reduced number of DOF (model type is not 5), with non-empty post-stage load cases and disassembled elements available in the model.
- Forces in all directions of dynamic load are computed (restored option) when using three-component accelerogram (dynamics modules 29 and 55).
- Damping is taken into account correctly for the problems where different coefficients for mass proportionality and stiffnesses are defined for elements of the model.
- Presentation of rebars in the ‘Properties for section with cracks’ dialog box is corrected in case several types of pilot reinforcement (PR) with different parameters of rebars are defined in the element.
- Image quality of buttons presented on the ribbon user interface is improved when they are graphically scaled on high-resolution displays.
- Eliminated differences in the output data obtained in analysis of reinforcement for the composite (steel and RC) sections when you carry out analysis in VISOR-SAPR and in local mode of reinforcement.
- Eliminated differences in utilization ratios of steel columns obtained in VISOR-SAPR and in local mode of steel structures; measurement units are converted correctly in the tables of output data in STC-SAPR module.
- In the dialog box with visualization of reinforcement pattern in the section of the bar (mode ‘Information about element’), the direction of the local Y-axis is refined.
- In punching shear analysis of the base slab on elastic foundation from the above column, the total soil pressure in the punching shear zone was clarified in case of open punching shear contours.
- Improved option to save Cyrillic names of buildings, floors, objects when exporting to *.ifc.
- Improved presentation of beams on the floor plan.
- Enhanced option for selection of openings with the upward stalk.
- Accelerated response of the program for the model with a large number of stairs.
- Fragmentation of piles is available when only active floor is displayed and when you switch between floors.
- Rotation angle of the pile section is saved correctly when generating design model.
- Punching shear contours are generated for columns of small height (commensurate with the triangulation step). For example, if the pylon is located near the wall and the pylon is divided with the triangulation step for the wall.
- Dimensions of the building are determined correctly for further analysis on pulsation when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Name of the ‘Load on slab’ parameter now includes the measurement units.
- To collect the wind load according to DBN, the ratio of the coefficients γ_fm⁄γ_fe in the DCF table is taken into account automatically and then it is transferred to VISOR-SAPR.
- One more check during collection of wind load on the building. Dimension of the building is checked and if it is large, a warning is displayed in the Service Information window. So, it is possible to avoid an unreasonably large wind load if an object is located at a distance from the building (usually arising from inaccurate construction).
- Presentation of dynamics for loads (surface load, linear load and concentrated load) is restored when copying with a base point in the analytical representation of the model.
Large panel buildings
- Improved algorithm for generation of T and L shaped joints taking into account the thickness of adjacent walls.
Cross-section Design Toolkit
- Fixed bug in defining the built-up sections.
- Orientation of the L-shaped item is corrected in case the reinforcing item is located in the corner of the wall-to-wall connection on the floor plan.
- Fixed bug that caused relocation of the base point in the door snap for the copied node of doors.
- Added option to get access to the input parameter of node located in the block.
Integration with REVIT
- Analytical model of slab may be transferred to VISOR-SAPR module for the elements in case their sketch in Revit contains several closed contours.
- Added option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR for the analysis only visible part of the model.
- Enhanced algorithm for transferring the output data with selected reinforcement into 3D Revit model.
FEM solver, ‘Input tables’, modifications No.2 and No.3 to SP 24.13330.2011 ‘Pile foundations’, ‘Model Variation’ system, analysis of reinforcement, import of .ifc and .dxf files, generation of punching shear contours, moving coincident vertices of additional triangulation lines, copying beams with hinge supports, SAPFIR-GENERATOR and SAPFIR-RC modules.
New option to create new load cases as combination of results from analysis of arbitrary set of other load cases. To make such combination, in the Edit load cases dialog box, generate mnemonic formulas (where links to available load case numbers are used for components), define coefficients to these components and mathematical operations with them. Load cases created ‘by formula’ may be used in generating DCL/DCF and in design procedure as well. Such combination of results from different load cases is necessary, for example, due to requirement to consider multi-component earthquake loads in analysis by linear-spectral method and similar requirements in certain national building codes of the CIS countries and Europe (e.g. NP-031-01 ‘Design of earthquake-resistant nuclear power plants’, Eurocode 8 ‘Design of structures for earthquake resistance’, SP RK 2.03-30-2017 ‘Construction in seismic areas of Kazakhstan’).
- In LIRA-SAPR 2019 R1, the procedure for matrix decomposition (factorization) was considerable speeded up for Intel processors. In LIRA-SAPR 2019 R2, this option is provided for AMD processors as well.
- Extended list of available ‘Input tables’. The ‘Table of restraints’ and ‘Table of moduli of subgrade reaction’ are added.
- Modifications No.2 and No.3 to SP 24.13330.2011 ‘Pile foundations’ are supported.
- Allowed length for problem name length for name of *.lir file) is extended up to 200 characters if the ‘Output data in certain directory’ option is selected (see the Model type dialog box).
- For the integrated problems in ‘MODEL VARIATION’ system (that unites the output data from several design models with the same topology), generated by forces, it is allowed to create and edit user-defined DCF and DCL tables, create several design options, then recompute by the specified table of combinations and carry out design procedure.
- In ‘MODEL VARIATION’ system, generation of the summarized DCF table is clarified if the comma is defined as decimal symbol in Regional settings for Windows.
- Keyboard commands (such as DEL, CTRL+A, etc.) become available when you work with design model and some dialog boxes are active (for example, ‘Flags of drawing’, ‘PolyFilter’, ‘Edit load cases’, etc.).
- In the ‘Fire resistance of element’ dialog box, visualization of temperature distribution in the heated reinforcement is clarified in case of non-uniform heating of the RC section.
- For linear design models, in problems with time history analysis, it is allowed to define pre-history with additional load cases.
- When text file of the problem generated in MONOMAKH-SAPR is imported to LIRA-SAPR program, data about defined RC materials is also imported.
- In dynamic analysis by response spectrum method (dynamic module 41), extended range of allowed values of transient coefficient for selected spectrum diagram.
- In some dialog boxes that use tables of input data, new option to fill in data automatically. New commands in the shortcut menu: ‘Fill down/up/right/left’ and ‘Fill and paste’. There are shortcut keys for these commands.
- Clarified algorithm for computation of ultimate overhangs for flanges in stiffness ribs for plates.
- New option to adjust the size for button on the ribbon (standard/large size).
- Corrected option to take account of the load factor in analysis of design options by forces.
- Corrected option to take account of the partial safety factor for reinforcement in earthquake load if analysis of reinforcement is carried out by forces and DCL.
- Corrected error in documentation system when screen copies were updated for mosaic plots of results with max/min values.
- New option to import *.ifc file into the current project, to import in succession several *.ifc files into the same project. The building is generated for every *.ifc file. If necessary, name of the building may coincide with the name of *.ifc file.
- When models are imported from the *.ifc file, models of multi-span beams are imported correctly.
- For import of floor plans (dxf), clarified computation for rotation angle of column sections defined with contour.
- For import of floor plans, when user-defined parameters are saved into templates of parameters (for further use), assigned load case is saved as well as the load value.
- In algorithm of model update, clearance between storey levels may be edited automatically.
- Enhanced algorithm for merging the slab contours, including the algorithm when there are coincident vertices.
- Corrected selection of the building code for calculation of C1, C2 in soil properties.
- New option to generate the punching shear contours for columns in slabs that are located in openings of other slabs (alternative method to simulate the thickening).
- Corrected presentation of punching shear contours for buildings that were dislocated along the height (parameter defined in properties of the structure).
- Corrected error that occurred when you copied beams with hinge supports.
- New option to move several coincident vertices of additional points and triangulation lines in the mode of Meshed model.
- In export to VISOR-SAPR, correct order of comments to stiffnesses for truss elements is restored.
- For SAPFIR-GENERATOR module, enhanced generation of load by contour where there are closely spaced vertices with difference in coordinates 1-2mm (as a rule, such contours appear after the import of dxf underlay).
- For SAPFIR-GENERATOR module, when block of nodes is saved to SAPFIR library and when it is downloaded from the library, relations between input and output data is saved.
- For the SAPFIR-RC module, reinforcement dowels into columns and walls may be exported to Drawing dxf.
- For the SAPFIR-RC module, output data for reinforcement may be imported for bars with increased number of design sections (but not more than 21).
Restored: integration between LIRA-SAPR 2019 and Tekla Structures versions earlier than 2018i.
- When you retry to import analysis results of reinforcement to Autodesk Revit, it is not necessary to manually delete graphic styles for presentation of computation.
- Restored: sequence of load cases that are exported from Autodesk Revit version 2016 or later to LIRA-SAPR. Problems with short names (less than 4 characters) now may be exported from Autodesk Revit.
- Enhanced algorithm for computation of distribution of temperatures along the section according to the specified time period within the fire by DSTU H B EN 1992-1-2:2012.
- Corrected: computation of concrete strength in tension in analysis of fire resistance.
- Modified: visualization of user-defined graph for the specified temperature when describing fire conditions for RC and composite (RC and steel) materials.
- Clarified algorithm for DCF calculation for group of combinations A1 (analysis on ultimate limit states).
- Clarified analysis of box steel elements in case when coefficient for account of longitudinal force (in stresses from moment) is close to or equal to zero.
- Corrected possible program crash arising in analysis of steel sections in diagonal bracing from bent channels by SP 16.13330.2017.
- When stiffness parameters of steel shapes are imported from the text file, their unit weight is clarified.
- Restored option to generate and save the report for local analysis of stiffness and bearing capacity of single pile.
- For large design models (more than 3 million finite elements), corrected option to save results for principal and equivalent stresses.
- Modified import (from text file) of the data about stiffness in case when stiffness numbers are not arranged in order or have gaps.
- When the main window of the project is opened after the FEA, the floating windows (such as Flags of drawing, etc.) that were open earlier are still visible.
- Restored option to copy properties for columns and beams (overall dimensions of section, snap of section, displacement for the snap point of the section).
- Enhanced option to copy openings within the same floor slab.
- Enhanced options to copy spaces snapped to the levels.
- Enhanced option to generate meshed model for copies of pile groups (arrays).
- Modified option to generate surfaces by formula.
- Modified priority to select objects when you work with hatchings and piles on the floor plan.
- Design material properties for the user-defined material now may be assigned in the project library and in the general SAOFIR library as well.
- Corrected error arising when you downloaded the saved library of materials and tried to download materials from this library to the current project. Refers to libraries that were saved from the *.spf file generated in version 2018 and open in version 2019.
- Added option to cut off the visible presentation for the single grid lines on reinforcement views.
- Corrected error that caused collapse in all documentation views within the project in case 2 files with the same name were open.
- Added option to turn off visualization of pile groups (arrays) when the layer where they are located is turned off.
- Clarified check for assigning PR types for columns with capital or column base and for walls with lintel above the opening.
- The ‘Equidistant’ command is enhanced for the foundation slab.
- Corrected error arising when you tried to save the *.s2l file with empty load cases if these load cases were included into DCL.
- Enhanced option to save the loads with openings into *.s2l file.
- In the Select reinforcement dialog box, the building code DSTU 3760:2006 is added for rebars.
- SAPFIR-Generator module: for node of beams new input Vector (V) is added; it is possible to define rotation angle for the beam section.
- SAPFIR-Generator module: for node ImportDxf, the choice is added either 2D or 3D dxf. To import 3D dxf, select appropriate parameter.
- For integration with Autodesk Revit, there is a new option to import load cases in the order in which they were created in Revit.
- Restored option to import design material properties assigned in Revit to LIRA-SAPR.
- Modified option: collection of nonunfirmly distributed load from triangular finite elements of thick slabs and from triangular plates with modulus of elasticity equal to zero.
- Clarified: overall dimensions of the model with account of punching shear contours in the mode of new graphics (based on DirectX) in problems with punching shear analysis.
- Restored option to preview combinations of forces when you display information about node and click ‘Combinations’ button in the dialog box.
- For the large design models, when you work with the lists of coupled DOF or PRB, time for selecting such groups on the model is considerably reduced.
- Modified: analysis of reinforcement by DBN B.2.6-98:2009.
- Modified: when set of forces for elements of RC structures is exported to local mode of reinforcement, all DCL values are exported properly.
- (Local mode of reinforcement) added option to sort and renumber rows with design combinations of loads.
- Modified options to edit and preview stiffness for the steel beam with variable cross-section.
- Restored: analysis of channel section and C-shaped section by SP 16.13330.2017.
- Modified analysis of steel beam with variable section in case finite elements are united into structural element.
- Corrected: account of coefficient mkr during check/selection of steel sections subject to earthquake load.
- In iterative improvement (clarification) of stiffness parameters of soil and loads on piles by soil model, design computations are not carried out at intermediate iterations.
Added option to direct linear and concentrated loads along the vertical or perpendicular to the plane (in this case - the plane of generation).
- Modified plugin with Grasshopper: new option (in Grasshopper environment) to generate openings in walls by points, lines and contours (nodes: window and door), and openings in slabs by contours (node: slab).
- Added option: sign variability is automatically assigned to earthquake loads.
- Cancelled visualization of soil model on the floor plan.
- Enhanced algorithm for assigning (automatically) Pz on floor slabs. Pz is assigned to all foundation slabs in the project.
- Added visualization of soil model on sectional elevations.
- Corrected: LIRA-SAPR program failure when you tried to ‘Generate fragment in SAPFIR’.
- Corrected: program failure when you opened previous files (version 2016 and earlier) in which there are staircases.
- Removed: incorrect warning about not adequate reinforcement at zones AS1, AS2 (for column design).
- Enhanced option: import of mosaic plots of reinforcement.
- Corrected error in design of an instance of unified group of slabs during subsequent work session with the file.
The new version of structural analysis software LIRA-SAPR 2019 is available: analysis, design, simulation of the life cycle of building structures.
- New technology for generation of design models by text tables with data. This technology enables the user to transfer data to LIRA-SAPR from other software. One example is the update for parameters of elastic foundation by analysis results of the interaction 'overground structure-foundation-soil' from Midas GTS NX, PLAXIS, etc.
- Two-way converter 'Tekla Structures 2018³ – LIRA-SAPR – Tekla Structures 2018³' is introduced. Converter 'Tekla Structures – LIRA-SAPR – Tekla Structures' enables the user to carry out complete analysis and design of steel and RC structures.
- New procedure for import of design model from the *.txt file of the project. The user could select data that will be included into generated project. Detailed comments to the chapters will help the user to navigate within the structure of the text document.
- Analysis of thermal conductivity is now available in the program. User-friendly interface to define input data, preview and evaluate output data, prepare documentation.
- New option to generate thermal loads to elements of the model according to output data of thermal analysis. Computed temperature fields are considered as input data to load generation.
- Based on Direct3D technology, graphic presentation of design model is generated in less time.
- Elements of user interface (ribbons, ribbon tabs, menu) are optimized for HiDPI or 4K monitors.
- Information about nodes and elements of design model is updated, there are new tabs that describe input and output data for new types of analyses.
- To check and prepare documentation, significantly extended list of available mosaic plots for properties of different elements of design model:
- mosaic plots of pilot reinforcement (PR) in plates along axes at upper and lower edges;
- mosaic plots of assigned structural elements and unification groups;
- mosaic plots of skews in vertical elements of buildings and structures;
- mosaic plots of bearing capacity of piles in earthquake and pull-out loads;
- mosaic plots of temperatures and design properties of materials in fire resistance problems for RC elements.
- New option to define ribs of plates with automatic simulation of offsets. Offsets for bars are generated automatically along the local X1-axis in order to reduce the flexible part.
- Check points may be defined to find out the skews of vertical elements in buildings and structures.
- Eccentricities for mass application may be defined in global coordinate system along three directions. Eccentricities may be unique for every dynamic load case. This option enables the user to consider accidental torsion.
- Moduli of subgrade reaction C1 and C2 are clarified automatically according to iteration analysis. This algorithm enables the user to avoid routine and does not require any additional steps from the user during analysis procedure.
- Based on 3D soil model, design values of soil resistance are computed at level where imported loads are applied to or at the specified levels and then these values may be presented as mosaic plots. With this analysis the user could evaluate the bearing capacity of soil selected as the base for buildings and structures.
- It is possible to define correction factors for stiffness parameters of bars and plates. The realized set includes separate coefficients for compression, flexure, torsion, etc.
- New option to generate metric grid (regular grid lines) that may be used to arrange new objects of design model.
- Analysis of bearing capacity of piles according to soil model with account of earthquake and pull-out load.
- When simulating piles with chain of bars, the program computes depth hd (part of soil excluded from the pile behaviour in friction) in earthquake load. Analysis results for the model in earthquake load are considered as forces for the above-mentioned computation.
- When importing *.dxf files, the program automatically generates structural blocks from objects in AutoCAD layers.
- In main dialog boxes, like DCL, DCF, ranges of colour palette, etc., visual components are updated to edit tables with input data. Some issues with input data were fixed; they arised when previous editable tables were used in the latest versions of OS Windows.
- Matrix decomposition (factorization) is speeded up. For processors GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHz, 4 physical cores, 8 logical cores, RAM 10 Gb, acceleration is from 1.6 to 2.8 times. For processors GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 6 physical cores, 12 logical cores, RAM 16 Gb, acceleration is from 2.5 to 4.2 times. For example, matrix decomposition for mixed (braced and unbraced) frames in high-rise buildings (5,300,000 unknowns) with the second one from the above-mentioned processors takes 16 minutes.
- Finite elements of Mindlin–Reissner theory (thick slab) are enhanced. Test examples show more exact results in comparison with other realizations.
- In parameters for earthquake analysis, new option to define the total percentage of modal masses that should be accumulated, while in parameters for wind analysis with pulsation – whether it is necessary to achieve the ultimate frequency. Natural vibrations are not computed if the specified number of mode shapes is reached or above-mentioned conditions are satisfied, whichever is earlier. You could define number of mode shapes as the very large number, and then it would be practically ignored as criterion for not computing natural vibrations.
- Wind analysis with pulsation is available for SP 20.13330.2016 with modifications No.1 (module 21).
- When computing natural vibrations, the program considers eccentricities defined to masses concentrated at nodes of the model. This option is available for all modules of Dynamics.
- Stiffness parameters of design model may be modified according to user-defined coefficients.
- New methods are presented for simulation of steady-state and transient heat transfer. New model type is introduced, special finite elements are available.
- For I-shaped bar with variable cross-section the program provides check according to ultimate and serviceability limit states. The check enables the user to make sure that steel structures defined in the design model will take the specified load. Output data may be presented in graphical and tabular formats. Variable sections of steel beam may be determined with: variable height of the web, variable widths of flanges and their variations.
- Selection and check for sections of solid thin-walled shapes according to SP 260.1325800.2016.
- New option to define the steel grade for the group of elements or to the whole model regardless of the cross-section type.
Reinforced Concrete (RC) Structures
- For bar elements, new analysis algorithm 'Ribbed slab' is provided. New user interface is presented to determine max allowed overhangs in flanges; in this case offsets are automatically assigned for bars (ribs). In analysis of reinforcement the program corrects dimensions for the section (overhangs are determined) for every set of forces in slab, these forces are converted to the type of forces acting in bar.
- Advanced tools are provided to define actual reinforcement pattern in complex sections. This option is available for physical & geometric nonlinear analyses, for NL engineering and to check the bearing capacity for bar sections according to valid building codes.
- New algorithm is provided for strength analysis of RC sections by Wood theory according to SP 63.13330.2012. This algorithm enables the user to speed up analysis time and obtain improved output data as to area of reinforcement in plate elements.
- Module for local analysis of RC structures is modified. New LARM-SAPR module enables the user to generate and preview forces in the manner similar to VISOR-SAPR module. New option is provided to define forces from combinations of type A1 - D1 for strength analysis and combinations of type A 2 - D2 to check width of crack propagation. It is also possible to define composite sections, types of pilot reinforcement (PR), parameters to analyse ribs in plates and parameters for fire resistance.
- Analysis of composite columns according to DBN B.2.6-160:2010 is supported.
- A set of design requirements is considered for ÑÍ ÐÊ EN 1992-1-1:2004/2011 in analysis of reinforcement.
New algorithm for analysis of reinforcement to provide required ultimate fire resistance. Nonlinear deformation theory by CTO 36554501-006-2006 is applied in this algorithm. Solution of this problem includes the following aspects:
- computing distribution of temperatures across the section according to the specified time period in fire conditions;
- further modification of physical and mechanical properties of materials according to obtained temperature fields;
- check of bearing capacity of structure elements in normal load and, in case conditions are not adequate, increasing of reinforcement.
It is possible to define parameters for thermal actions and then evaluate distribution of temperatures along the section. At the stage of generation of design model the user could evaluate defined location of rebars in order to avoid their overheating up to critical temperature.
Output data for analysis of reinforcement may be presented as appropriate mosaic plots (for bar and plate elements separately). Appropriate rows are also added in the tables of selected reinforcement.
- New option to simulate steady-state and transient heat transfer problems. New model type (15) is introduced for this purpose. In this case, nodes of design model will have only one degree of freedom – temperature t.
- New types of finite elements are introduced: one-dimensional, plane and 3D FE for heat transfer analysis. New special finite elements for convective heat transfer are provided to simulate the contact between the surface and environment.
- New types of loads are introduced: predefined temperature at node, heat flow on the body surface, predefined exterior temperature for convection elements, and three types of transient loads.
Output data for thermal analysis may be presented in tabular and graphical formats: as mosaic & contour plots of temperatures.
All new FEs of heat transfer problems were verified for the convergence of solution with analytical methods. Test examples will be published in the 'Verification' section (link in Russian).
'Report Book' system is enhanced for all new options in LIRA-SAPR 2019:
- 'Temperature' table for thermal analysis problems;
- 'Steel' table for input data of steel structure analysis;
- explanatory notes to the output data of selected reinforcement.
- Updatable soil model may be attached to 3D model of the structure. In SAPFIR program it is possible to make mutual arrangement between building model and the soil. Soil model with the snap is automatically transferred to VISOR-SAPR module. The user could temporarily hide certain soil layers, make imaginary 'elevation view' of soil owing to section box extents. Soil model may be updated with account of modifications made in the SOIL system; the specified snap remains the same.
- The user could manage the design parameters of steel structures directly in SAPFIR environment. It is possible to define classes for steel, additional design parameters for columns and beams, selection limitations for sections. With parametric filter, the user could select elements of steel structures by certain parameters. When data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module, the program automatically generates structural elements and false deflection fixities.
- New tool to define intermediate levels in storeys. It is possible to define the snap for objects (walls, slabs, columns, beams, roofs and rooms) to levels (top of storey, bottom of storey, intermediate). Levels may be displayed at section elevations. When you edit certain level, the program automatically modifies levels of objects that refer to this level.
- New commands to define a snap of vertical objects (columns, walls) to the floor slab. When the level of floor slab is modified, the height of vertical objects is modified respectively.
- New object 'Inclined slab' is introduced.
- Offsets are available for beams and columns. Offsets may be generated to the level of storey top, storey bottom, intermediate levels. Moreover, it is possible to generate offsets to selected object: for beams – to slabs and conventional planes (hatching), for columns – to walls.
- Input data may be defined for wind analysis with pulsation.
- Option to define snaps of loads to selected object. The load is referred to the level where the object is located. When the object level is modified, the load is automatically moved as well.
- New mode for selection of points (vertices) of objects to move them together: check points and axial lines are displayed for several selected objects rather than for one.
- New mode for selection of line segments to move them together or to assign boundary conditions.
- New tool that enables the user to check the integrity of design model visually. On design model you will see contour plots of distances to supports and indication for elements with no support.
- During generation of design model the user could automatically assign restraints to vertical elements (columns, walls) if there is no foundation slab.
- Local libraries of materials are supported in projects.
- New option to renumber storeys.
- In object properties there is one more parameter – Storey in order to display the current storey of an object or to move the object from one storey to another.
- New mode for presentation of project structure with tags of structural elements (instead of names).
- The user could assign visibility of objects on every view regardless of other views, it is very helpful for documentation views and drawings.
- It is possible to select the group of drawings, for example, to delete them.
- Correct work of the program is provided with buildings that have different snap.
- Enhanced algorithms applied when the slab contour is modified: cleanup of support elements, generation of punching shear contours, etc.
- New tool 'Manage cleanups' indicates which objects (slabs, walls, beams) crop the selected object. It is also possible to cancel these cleanups.
- When the floor slab is transformed into foundation slab, the openings remain the same.
- Joints (vertical) may be saved to SAPFIR library.
- Joints in large panel buildings may be modified when the model is updated or checked.
- Enhanced algorithm to select joints.
- For the Line in the shape of polygon, there is a new parameter – number of vertices.
- Option to cut off with view cube when images are exported to *.jpg, *.png.
- In parameters of SAPFIR objects the user could select layer in the drop-down list of Layers.
- In floor plans it is possible to generate openings in foundation slabs and floor slabs separately.
- New option to edit facets and fillets for contours: to replace the facet with the fillet, to modify radius of fillet, to delete facet or fillet.
- Types of pilot reinforcement (PR) are automatically generated and then assigned to elements of design model according to design procedures for slabs, walls, columns, beams in SAPFIR-RC module. In this module there is a system of user-defined settings that enables the user to define and assign the types of pilot reinforcement (PR). These settings are applied by default.
- New option to generate and manage the asymmetric reinforcement in stiffness diaphragm.
- Set of options to define zones of reinforcement in slabs: general reinforcement pattern, working length of rebars with account of anchorage, define zones by diagonal, define zones from centre.
- Option to define different parameters for transverse reinforcement in beam.
- When *.spf file is opened, if the model contains import nodes DXF, then the program checks whether *.dxf files are available at the specified paths. In case such files are not found, the program displays message that *.dxf files are not found and import nodes are frozen. The warning that there is no related *.dxf files is not provided any more.
- New node is introduced: 'Enhanced generation of storeys by specified levels'.
- The Section and Material nodes are introduced.
- The user could search for node by its name.
- New option to show/hide the ribbon in GENERATOR in order to increase the graphic area.
- New options to edit several objects: bake, freeze, unfreeze, hide/show all nodes in the model.
- Commands to update the model (auto and manually) to speed up the SAPFIR-GENERATOR system.
- The work in the 'Generator' dialog box is enhanced and optimized.
- Nodes may be presented in colour (data defined/data not defined). Inputs of node may be also displayed in colour: red – required to be filled, orange – one of inputs (depending on type of data) required to be filled, grey – data was already defined inside node, white – no defined data inside node.
- Enhanced node for cutting openings in slabs. It results in less time necessary for work and considerable reduction of file size if this node is used inefficiently.
Plugin for Grasshopper
- For our standard nodes (wall, slab, column, beam, pile, prism, surface, points, lines) it is possible to activate the 'Properties of SAPFIR object' dialog box within the Grasshopper environment.
- Input “Param” is added at nodes: “wall”, “slab”, ”column” ,”beam”, “pile”, “prism”, “surface”, “points”, “lines”.
- New nodes are added: “Material” and “Section”. When RC node is selected, the program automatically displays the node inputs where the user could define parameters for the section (dimensions b1, h1, b, h) or select appropriate materia
- Generation of surfaces from Grasshopper is speeded up.
- Surfaces may be generated by massive of closed 2D contours (lines).
- New tool that enables the user to automatically replace materials when the model is imported from IFC. It is possible to save corresponding settings and apply them many times in the current and other projects.
- Modified geometric location for window infill during import of model from IFC.
- Enhanced import IFC with cutting off the openings.
- Enhanced import IFC from Renga.
- Stairs are imported from IFC into parametric stairs.
- Modified identification of parameter Interpretation of columns and beams where IFC option is specified as Load-bearing structure.
- Import of elements from analytical model IFC.
in Facebook, click "Like"