April 17, 2019
The new version of structural analysis software LIRA-SAPR 2019 is available: analysis, design, simulation of the life cycle of building structures.
- New technology for generation of design models by text tables with data. This technology enables the user to transfer data to LIRA-SAPR from other software. One example is the update for parameters of elastic foundation by analysis results of the interaction 'overground structure-foundation-soil' from Midas GTS NX, PLAXIS, etc.
- Two-way converter 'Tekla Structures 2018≥ Ц LIRA-SAPR Ц Tekla Structures 2018≥' is introduced. Converter 'Tekla Structures Ц LIRA-SAPR Ц Tekla Structures' enables the user to carry out complete analysis and design of steel and RC structures.
- New procedure for import of design model from the *.txt file of the project. The user could select data that will be included into generated project. Detailed comments to the chapters will help the user to navigate within the structure of the text document.
- Analysis of thermal conductivity is now available in the program. User-friendly interface to define input data, preview and evaluate output data, prepare documentation.
- New option to generate thermal loads to elements of the model according to output data of thermal analysis. Computed temperature fields are considered as input data to load generation.
- Based on Direct3D technology, graphic presentation of design model is generated in less time.
- Elements of user interface (ribbons, ribbon tabs, menu) are optimized for HiDPI or 4K monitors.
- Information about nodes and elements of design model is updated, there are new tabs that describe input and output data for new types of analyses.
- To check and prepare documentation, significantly extended list of available mosaic plots for properties of different elements of design model:
- mosaic plots of pilot reinforcement (PR) in plates along axes at upper and lower edges;
- mosaic plots of assigned structural elements and unification groups;
- mosaic plots of skews in vertical elements of buildings and structures;
- mosaic plots of bearing capacity of piles in earthquake and pull-out loads;
- mosaic plots of temperatures and design properties of materials in fire resistance problems for RC elements.
- New option to define ribs of plates with automatic simulation of offsets. Offsets for bars are generated automatically along the local X1-axis in order to reduce the flexible part.
- Check points may be defined to find out the skews of vertical elements in buildings and structures.
- Eccentricities for mass application may be defined in global coordinate system along three directions. Eccentricities may be unique for every dynamic load case. This option enables the user to consider accidental torsion.
- Moduli of subgrade reaction C1 and C2 are clarified automatically according to iteration analysis. This algorithm enables the user to avoid routine and does not require any additional steps from the user during analysis procedure.
- Based on 3D soil model, design values of soil resistance are computed at level where imported loads are applied to or at the specified levels and then these values may be presented as mosaic plots. With this analysis the user could evaluate the bearing capacity of soil selected as the base for buildings and structures.
- It is possible to define correction factors for stiffness parameters of bars and plates. The realized set includes separate coefficients for compression, flexure, torsion, etc.
- New option to generate metric grid (regular grid lines) that may be used to arrange new objects of design model.
- Analysis of bearing capacity of piles according to soil model with account of earthquake and pull-out load.
- When simulating piles with chain of bars, the program computes depth hd (part of soil excluded from the pile behaviour in friction) in earthquake load. Analysis results for the model in earthquake load are considered as forces for the above-mentioned computation.
- When importing *.dxf files, the program automatically generates structural blocks from objects in AutoCAD layers.
- In main dialog boxes, like DCL, DCF, ranges of colour palette, etc., visual components are updated to edit tables with input data. Some issues with input data were fixed; they arised when previous editable tables were used in the latest versions of OS Windows.