Update 1 for LIRA-SAPR 2019R2 is available. The following items are updated: Moment of inertia for the fragment, fire resistance analysis, nodal reactions, accelerograms, damping, parameters for cracks, punching shear analysis, analysis of steel columns, structural block, METEOR system
- For the composed steel and RC sections, restored option to modify the section width (dimension 'B').
- Moments of inertia are calculated more precisely when determining the stiffness centre of 2D horizontal fragment of the building; stiffness properties presented in the output table are corrected.
- Fire resistance analysis is corrected for the circle pipe concrete sections.
- For the generated problems in the METEOR system, load cases generated ‘by formula’ are allowed.
- Duplication of dead weight in elements while copying load cases/element properties is corrected.
- For the design of RC walls, the check for vertical position of certain finite elements of wall is clarified. The value defined in general parameters for the ‘Wall’ structural block is considered as max allowable deviation from the vertical.
- Nodal reactions for an uneven distributed load applied over the area of the element are calculated more precisely in finite elements of thick quadrangular plates and quadrangular plates with zero stiffness.
- Generation of reactions at nodes of finite elements is clarified for assemblage problems with reduced number of DOF (model type is not 5), with non-empty post-stage load cases and disassembled elements available in the model.
- Forces in all directions of dynamic load are computed (restored option) when using three-component accelerogram (dynamics modules 29 and 55).
- Damping is taken into account correctly for the problems where different coefficients for mass proportionality and stiffnesses are defined for elements of the model.
- Presentation of rebars in the ‘Properties for section with cracks’ dialog box is corrected in case several types of pilot reinforcement (PR) with different parameters of rebars are defined in the element.
- Image quality of buttons presented on the ribbon user interface is improved when they are graphically scaled on high-resolution displays.
- Eliminated differences in the output data obtained in analysis of reinforcement for the composite (steel and RC) sections when you carry out analysis in VISOR-SAPR and in local mode of reinforcement.
- Eliminated differences in utilization ratios of steel columns obtained in VISOR-SAPR and in local mode of steel structures; measurement units are converted correctly in the tables of output data in STC-SAPR module.
- In the dialog box with visualization of reinforcement pattern in the section of the bar (mode ‘Information about element’), the direction of the local Y-axis is refined.
- In punching shear analysis of the base slab on elastic foundation from the above column, the total soil pressure in the punching shear zone was clarified in case of open punching shear contours.
- Improved option to save Cyrillic names of buildings, floors, objects when exporting to *.ifc.
- Improved presentation of beams on the floor plan.
- Enhanced option for selection of openings with the upward stalk.
- Accelerated response of the program for the model with a large number of stairs.
- Fragmentation of piles is available when only active floor is displayed and when you switch between floors.
- Rotation angle of the pile section is saved correctly when generating design model.
- Punching shear contours are generated for columns of small height (commensurate with the triangulation step). For example, if the pylon is located near the wall and the pylon is divided with the triangulation step for the wall.
- Dimensions of the building are determined correctly for further analysis on pulsation when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Name of the ‘Load on slab’ parameter now includes the measurement units.
- To collect the wind load according to DBN, the ratio of the coefficients γ_fm⁄γ_fe in the DCF table is taken into account automatically and then it is transferred to VISOR-SAPR.
- One more check during collection of wind load on the building. Dimension of the building is checked and if it is large, a warning is displayed in the Service Information window. So, it is possible to avoid an unreasonably large wind load if an object is located at a distance from the building (usually arising from inaccurate construction).
- Presentation of dynamics for loads (surface load, linear load and concentrated load) is restored when copying with a base point in the analytical representation of the model.
Large panel buildings
- Improved algorithm for generation of T and L shaped joints taking into account the thickness of adjacent walls.
Cross-section Design Toolkit
- Fixed bug in defining the built-up sections.
- Orientation of the L-shaped item is corrected in case the reinforcing item is located in the corner of the wall-to-wall connection on the floor plan.
- Fixed bug that caused relocation of the base point in the door snap for the copied node of doors.
- Added option to get access to the input parameter of node located in the block.
Integration with REVIT
- Analytical model of slab may be transferred to VISOR-SAPR module for the elements in case their sketch in Revit contains several closed contours.
- Added option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR for the analysis only visible part of the model.
- Enhanced algorithm for transferring the output data with selected reinforcement into 3D Revit model.