In the SRS-SAPR module the user could create new and edit existing steel tables for rolled and welded shapes.
SRS-SAPR module is integrated with analysis and design modules of LIRA-SAPR program.
SRS-SAPR module contains wide range of existing databases of steel tables for CIS countries, Europe and the USA. Steel tables are open, so they may be added and modified by the user.
In LIRA-SAPR 2018, the steel tables are updated:
- new steel tables are added according to actual building codes;
- existing steel tables are added according to building codes;
- geometric properties of shapes computed by their dimensions are checked for compliance with building codes (in hard copies);
- by results of such check, obvious misprints noticed in hard copy editions were corrected.
Owing to new option to analyse problems with account of warping effect for the section, methods for analysis of torsional and shear properties of the section were enhanced and new properties were added. Now with FEA, the SRS-SAPR module could automatically determine location of shear centre and torsion centre, torsional moment, warping constant, shear areas along the principal axes of the section.
Steel tables for European Union countries are introduced. Steel tables support the following building codes: EN 1993-1-1, EN 10025, EN 10113, EN 10137, EN 10147, EN 10210-1, EN 10219-1, EN 10225, EN 10326, EN 10340.
Steel tables of rolled shapes are generated according to the following building codes:
- T-sections by EN 10055,
- angle sections by EN 10056-1,
- rolled sheet by EN 10058,
- square sheet by EN 10059,
- circular sheet by EN 10060,
- channel sections PFC, UPE, UPN, I-sections HD, HE, HL, HLZ, HP, IPE, IPN, UB, UBP, UC, J by EN 10365,
- hot-rolled pipes, square and rectangular shapes by EN 10210,
- cold-rolled pipes, square and rectangular shapes by EN 10219,
- angle sections, channel sections, I-sections and T-sections by ASTM A 6/A 6M,
- additional shapes by ASTM A 6/A 6M according to catalogues ArcelorMittal.