Reinforced Concrete Structures
- In new version LIRA-SAPR 2020 there is further development for analysis of reinforced concrete structures on fire resistance.
- In bars and plate elements it is possible to determine required area of transverse reinforcement from analysis on fire resistance.
- For bars it is possible to analyse longitudinal reinforcement for all types of cross-sections.
- For 'momentless' diaphragms, analysis of reinforcement in the middle of the element is provided. It is very practical for 3D volumetric construction (very thin wall with central reinforcement).
- To evaluate the pilot reinforcement, it is possible to display the output data (reserve factors) for 5 different check procedures.
- All checks for the pilot reinforcement are greatly accelerated due to the option to define the search range.
- For Eurocode and similar codes, it is possible to carry out punching shear analysis of reinforcement with account of longitudinal main reinforcement.
- All above-mentioned options are provided for the LARM-SAPR module as well (local reinforcement of separate elements in design model of the structure).
- When the output data from analysis of transverse reinforcement is displayed as coloured mosaic plots, the colour palette settings are presented in details. It greatly simplifies the evaluation and speeds up the transferring of the output data to design: