- In new version LIRA-SAPR 2020 there is further development for analysis of reinforced concrete structures on fire resistance.
- In bars and plate elements it is possible to determine required area of transverse reinforcement from analysis on fire resistance.
- For bars it is possible to analyse longitudinal reinforcement for all types of cross-sections.
Standard types of sections for which you could carry out analysis of reinforcement with account of fire resistance
- For 'momentless' diaphragms, analysis of reinforcement in the middle of the element is provided. It is very practical for 3D volumetric construction (very thin wall with central reinforcement).
How to define the distance to gravity centre of the longitudinal reinforcement in the middle
- To evaluate the pilot reinforcement, it is possible to display the output data (reserve factors) for 5 different check procedures.
Output data from analysis of pilot reinforcement (PR) for plate elements
- All checks for the pilot reinforcement are greatly accelerated due to the option to define the search range.
- For Eurocode and similar codes, it is possible to carry out punching shear analysis of reinforcement with account of longitudinal main reinforcement.
How to define the input data for punching shear analysis of transverse reinforcement with account of longitudinal reinforcement
- All above-mentioned options are provided for the LARM-SAPR module as well (local reinforcement of separate elements in design model of the structure).