Jul 08, 2020Updated options and features: *.ifc import, floor plans, ice load, snow mound, ground pressure, beam system, 'Large panel buildings' system, SAPFIR-RC and SAPFIR-GENERATOR.
- Enhanced options: recognition of multi-span beams when importing the *.ifc file and restoring their geometry in the case the Boolean operations were applied to the beams in the source file.
- Enhanced import of *.dxf floor plans: generating windows, walls and partitions. If a layer was assigned the corresponding layer name in AutoCad and the objects were drawn along the contour (walls, columns, piles), then the 'Contour' option is automatically set for the import to SAPFIR module.
- Fixed: difference in storey heights when importing *.ifc and LiraKM files from Revit.
- Restored: option to import several *.ifc files into separate projects during one work session.
- Fixed: recovery of the physical model *.spf file according to the meshed model *.lir file if there were layers and storey levels in the meshed model.
- Added: option to define the ice load for columns.
- Settings for the line weight for columns may be also applied to capitals.
- In addition to the previous options to define the snow mound according to SP 20.13330.2016, now it is also possible to define the snow mound according to SP 20.13330.2011. Parameters defined in calculator (building code, snow area and parapet height) may be saved to use further during the work session.
- Fixed: generation of load from soil pressure in case there are openings in walls.
- Fixed: thickness of column base is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module correctly.
- Enhanced: snap of the premises to intermediate levels of storey.
- Fixed: duplicate beams included in the beam system when the meshed model is generated.
Large panel buildings
- Restored: FE of platform joints located in the wall openings are automatically excluded from the analytical model.
- Added: rebars may be located along the pile height.
- Restored: types of pilot reinforcement (PRT) for walls created in SAPFIR-RC module may be transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Restored: the spacing of the studs and bend to the stud for wall reinforcement may be defined as default values. Class of reinforcement and the diameter of studs are added to default settings.
- Added: support of GOST 34028-2016 for individual rebars and reinforcing items.
- For the section by model of wall reinforcement, tag leaders are not generated for rebars that are not included in the section.
- Restored: reinforcing items (L-shaped elements, U-shaped elements) may be generated on the plans of vertical elements and on 2D detail views of wall reinforcement.
- Enhanced: presentation of wall reinforcement on 3D view for cases when the wall is snapped to the left or to the right of the axis.
- Added: the type of anchorage at the ends may be selected for a group of rebars in the model of beam reinforcement.
- Fixed: presentation of main reinforcement in the slab along the X-axis and along the Y-axis.
- Enhanced option to copy loads that are defined as a property of the slab when the 'Multi-copy by storeys' node is used.
- Fixed: snap of the base point of the door when copying the door node.
- Option to save the settings for user interface: shortcut keys, location of floating windows, contents of the toolbars/menus/shortcut menus for the graphic window/'Library' and 'Sheets' windows. Default settings defined in the 'SAPFIR preferences' and 'Visualization options' dialog boxes may be also saved.
Wind load is collected automatically, analysis of load from snow mound is provided according to NTP RK 01-01-3.1(4.1)-2017 to SP RK EN 1991-1-3:2003/2011 and SP RK EN 1991-1-4:2003/2011. Limitations on min/max values of coefficient µ as well as limitations on min/max distance B are introduced.
- For the snow mound tool, architectural (physical) presentation of snow across the roof area is added.
- SP RK EN 1990:2002+A1:2005/2011 is supported for analysis by DCL.
- Option to define the earthquake load in new dynamic modules (61) Earthquake for SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, NTP RK 08-01.1-2017 (Kazakhstan), (62) Earthquake SP 14.13330.2018 with Modifications No.1 (RF).
- In 'Filter by parameters' there is a new option for special elements.
- Enhanced dynamic presentation when the opening is moved within the beam system.
- Corrected error in computing the pile stiffness when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Relocation of the building along the height (defined in properties for the building) is considered when levels for masonry reinforcing structures are defined.
- Enhanced 'Undo' command for cases when the drawing was generated in the empty document and the objects were added on the drawing, and to apply the load to the object contour.
- Enhanced option to define support/boundary conditions for columns in which analytical presentation were shifted from the centre in the 'Editable analytics' mode.
- Restored option to define support/boundary conditions when generating triangulation lines in analytical model.
- Restored option to cancel generation of offsets for the group of columns and beams.
Large panel buildings
- Stiffness (per running metre) of the joint is analysed in live and short-term load, new option to take account of creep. Data about computed strength of joint per r.m. is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module, graphically the data may be displayed with mosaic plot ('Advanced edit options' ribbon tab, 'Geometric & properties' tab).
- Node for IFC import: enhanced tracing for modification of objects like window, door, opening.
- Node 'Inclined slab': added option to graphically define the slope vector.
- Node 'Generate storeys at defined levels': new option to generate the upper storey with the same height as the previous one. So, it is possible to define N levels (rather than N+1 as it was earlier) for N storeys.
- New option to automatically 'freeze' node of storeys when the whole model is 'baked'.