22.12.2018New checks are provided before analysis procedure, option to save from SAPFIR-3D 2018 to versions SAPFIR-3D 2016 and earlier, enhanced list of data transferred from study versions SAPFIR to VISOR-SAPR, modified SAPFIR-GENERATOR module, SAPFIR-RC, etc.
- Restored: option to save model in version SAPFIR 2016, 2015 and earlier.
- Enhanced: option to cut analytical models of columns and beams for arbitrary plane.
- When load is generated on the 'Floor plan' view, the warning is displayed that loads are not displayed on this view.
- Corrected: option to copy load within the storey.
- Enhanced: selection of load when 'selection window' is used.
- Enhanced: generation of punching shear contours at the column base (bottom punching shear).
- Enhanced: option to cut selected walls in the AutoCut mode.
- For floor plans, restored: option to generate objects by layers that contain objects with steel sections and to create piles and columns by contour defined with a circle.
- For SAPFIR study version (Academic Set), new option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR the earthquake load cases and design levels for analysis of masonry.
- Enhanced: filter for selection by parameters for openings and spaces.
- Corrected: error in work with floor plan if parameter 'Indicate on plan' is defined for zones with another thickness generated in the slab.
- Corrected: presentation of boundary conditions when the floor slab is rotated.
- Corrected: determining base point of the door in case the door is moved.
- Corrected: program crash when you generate elevation for certain detail view of dowels into columns from foundation slab.
- Corrected: minor errors when you deleted node 'Door' with the keyboard and when you connect node 'Access to input parameter' (InPar).
05.12.2018The second release (R2) of SAPFIR-3D 2018 is available now. It also contains Update 1 and Update 2 to SAPFIR-3D 2018 R1.
- Added: rotation angle for the object remaines the same when the object type is changed – transforming wall into column.
- Enhanced import of models in IFC format:
- enhanced: identification of geometric location of fillings in openings and stairs;
- integrity of model is saved during the import from Renga.
- Improved option to edit analytical model of stairs – thicknesses of plates that simulate staircases and landing.
- Enhanced: option to copy windows with the base point and with the commands Paste to selected storeys, Paste selected to storey.
- Enhanced: option to edit (in groups) fillings in openings.
- Advanced check of model, namely check for coincidence of surfaces.
- During import of floor plans in DXF format, in identification of steel elements (columns, beams), in parameters of these elements, material 'Steel structures' will be defined automatically.
- Corrected error that caused renumeration of slab segments after the 'Cut off by line' command and, as a results, caused re-assignment of boundary conditions assigned to these segments.
- Corrected error that caused occurrence of duplicate piles when you selected the pile and press ENTER.
- Restored functionality of the 'Filter by parameters' dialog box when you work with beam sections.
- Enhanced rubustness of the system when saving SAPFIR objects to the library, corrected error in defining the snap point of the saved objects.
- For nodes of windows and doors, new option to generate objects along line. Width of opening is determined automatically along the length of line.
- Columns may be generated by points of intersection of grid lines at storeys where elevations are below zero (below location of grid lines).
- For separate objects generated with node, it is possible to define and save parameters that may differ from properties of node.
- Enhanced option to select nodes included into Group of nodes.
LARGE PANEL BUILDINGS
- Enhanced option to generate platform and contact joints with eccentricity.