Mar 16, 2020Updates options/features/modules: fragmentation of piles, generation of punching shear contours, collection of wind load, Cross-section Design Toolkit, SAPFIR-RC and SAPFIR-Generator modules.
- Improved option to save Cyrillic names of buildings, floors, objects when exporting to *.ifc.
- Improved presentation of beams on the floor plan.
- Enhanced option for selection of openings with the upward stalk.
- Accelerated response of the program for the model with a large number of stairs.
- Fragmentation of piles is available when only active floor is displayed and when you switch between floors.
- Rotation angle of the pile section is saved correctly when generating design model.
- Punching shear contours are generated for columns of small height (commensurate with the triangulation step). For example, if the pylon is located near the wall and the pylon is divided with the triangulation step for the wall.
- Dimensions of the building are determined correctly for further analysis on pulsation when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Name of the ‘Load on slab’ parameter now includes the measurement units.
- To collect the wind load according to DBN, the ratio of the coefficients γ_fm⁄γ_fe in the DCF table is taken into account automatically and then it is transferred to VISOR-SAPR.
- One more check during collection of wind load on the building. Dimension of the building is checked and if it is large, a warning is displayed in the Service Information window. So, it is possible to avoid an unreasonably large wind load if an object is located at a distance from the building (usually arising from inaccurate construction).
- Presentation of dynamics for loads (surface load, linear load and concentrated load) is restored when copying with a base point in the analytical representation of the model.
Large panel buildings
- Improved algorithm for generation of T and L shaped joints taking into account the thickness of adjacent walls.
Cross-section Design Toolkit
- Fixed bug in defining the built-up sections.
- Orientation of the L-shaped item is corrected in case the reinforcing item is located in the corner of the wall-to-wall connection on the floor plan.
- Fixed bug that caused relocation of the base point in the door snap for the copied node of doors.
- Added option to get access to the input parameter of node located in the block.
Integration with REVIT
- Analytical model of slab may be transferred to VISOR-SAPR module for the elements in case their sketch in Revit contains several closed contours.
- Added option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR for the analysis only visible part of the model.
- Enhanced algorithm for transferring the output data with selected reinforcement into 3D Revit model.
Oct 21, 2019The following items were updated: import of .ifc and .dxf files, generation of punching shear contours, moving coincident vertices of additional triangulation lines, copying beams with hinge supports, SAPFIR-GENERATOR and SAPFIR-RC modules.
- New option to import *.ifc file into the current project, to import in succession several *.ifc files into the same project. The building is generated for every *.ifc file. If necessary, name of the building may coincide with the name of *.ifc file.
- When models are imported from the *.ifc file, models of multi-span beams are imported correctly.
- For import of floor plans (dxf), clarified computation for rotation angle of column sections defined with contour.
- For import of floor plans, when user-defined parameters are saved into templates of parameters (for further use), assigned load case is saved as well as the load value.
- In algorithm of model update, clearance between storey levels may be edited automatically.
- Enhanced algorithm for merging the slab contours, including the algorithm when there are coincident vertices.
- Corrected selection of the building code for calculation of C1, C2 in soil properties.
- New option to generate the punching shear contours for columns in slabs that are located in openings of other slabs (alternative method to simulate the thickening).
- Corrected presentation of punching shear contours for buildings that were dislocated along the height (parameter defined in properties of the structure).
- Corrected error that occurred when you copied beams with hinge supports.
- New option to move several coincident vertices of additional points and triangulation lines in the mode of Meshed model.
- In export to VISOR-SAPR, correct order of comments to stiffnesses for truss elements is restored.
- For SAPFIR-GENERATOR module, enhanced generation of load by contour where there are closely spaced vertices with difference in coordinates 1-2mm (as a rule, such contours appear after the import of dxf underlay).
- For SAPFIR-GENERATOR module, when block of nodes is saved to SAPFIR library and when it is downloaded from the library, relations between input and output data is saved.
- For the SAPFIR-RC module, reinforcement dowels into columns and walls may be exported to Drawing dxf.
- For the SAPFIR-RC module, output data for reinforcement may be imported for bars with increased number of design sections (but not more than 21).
Aug 09, 2019The following items and options are updated: option to copy properties, copy objects (openings, spaces, pile groups), library of materials, load cases and loads, SAPFIR-RC and SAPFIR-Generator modules.
- Restored option to copy properties for columns and beams (overall dimensions of section, snap of section, displacement for the snap point of the section).
- Enhanced option to copy openings within the same floor slab.
- Enhanced options to copy spaces snapped to the levels.
- Enhanced option to generate meshed model for copies of pile groups (arrays).
- Modified option to generate surfaces by formula.
- Modified priority to select objects when you work with hatchings and piles on the floor plan.
- Design material properties for the user-defined material now may be assigned in the project library and in the general SAOFIR library as well.
- Corrected error arising when you downloaded the saved library of materials and tried to download materials from this library to the current project. Refers to libraries that were saved from the *.spf file generated in version 2018 and open in version 2019.
- Added option to cut off the visible presentation for the single grid lines on reinforcement views.
- Corrected error that caused collapse in all documentation views within the project in case 2 files with the same name were open.
- Added option to turn off visualization of pile groups (arrays) when the layer where they are located is turned off.
- Clarified check for assigning PR types for columns with capital or column base and for walls with lintel above the opening.
- The ‘Equidistant’ command is enhanced for the foundation slab.
- Corrected error arising when you tried to save the *.s2l file with empty load cases if these load cases were included into DCL.
- Enhanced option to save the loads with openings into *.s2l file.
- In the Select reinforcement dialog box, the building code DSTU 3760:2006 is added for rebars.
- SAPFIR-Generator module: for node of beams new input Vector (V) is added; it is possible to define rotation angle for the beam section.
- SAPFIR-Generator module: for node ImportDxf, the choice is added either 2D or 3D dxf. To import 3D dxf, select appropriate parameter.
- For integration with Autodesk Revit, there is a new option to import load cases in the order in which they were created in Revit.
- Restored option to import design material properties assigned in Revit to LIRA-SAPR.
Jun 07, 2019The following items are updated: plugin with Grasshopper, loads, soil model, staircases and design of elements in SAPFIR-RC module.
Added option to direct linear and concentrated loads along the vertical or perpendicular to the plane (in this case - the plane of generation).
- Modified plugin with Grasshopper: new option (in Grasshopper environment) to generate openings in walls by points, lines and contours (nodes: window and door), and openings in slabs by contours (node: slab).
- Added option: sign variability is automatically assigned to earthquake loads.
- Cancelled visualization of soil model on the floor plan.
- Enhanced algorithm for assigning (automatically) Pz on floor slabs. Pz is assigned to all foundation slabs in the project.
- Added visualization of soil model on sectional elevations.
- Corrected: LIRA-SAPR program failure when you tried to ‘Generate fragment in SAPFIR’.
- Corrected: program failure when you opened previous files (version 2016 and earlier) in which there are staircases.
- Removed: incorrect warning about not adequate reinforcement at zones AS1, AS2 (for column design).
- Enhanced option: import of mosaic plots of reinforcement.
- Corrected error in design of an instance of unified group of slabs during subsequent work session with the file.
May 17, 2019New program version is available - SAPFIR-3D 2019.
- Updatable soil model may be attached to 3D model of the structure. In SAPFIR program it is possible to make mutual arrangement between building model and the soil. Soil model with the snap is automatically transferred to VISOR-SAPR module. The user could temporarily hide certain soil layers, make imaginary 'elevation view' of soil owing to section box extents. Soil model may be updated with account of modifications made in the SOIL system; the specified snap remains the same.
- The user could manage the design parameters of steel structures directly in SAPFIR environment. It is possible to define classes for steel, additional design parameters for columns and beams, selection limitations for sections. With parametric filter, the user could select elements of steel structures by certain parameters. When data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module, the program automatically generates structural elements and false deflection fixities.
- New tool to define intermediate levels in storeys. It is possible to define the snap for objects (walls, slabs, columns, beams, roofs and rooms) to levels (top of storey, bottom of storey, intermediate). Levels may be displayed at section elevations. When you edit certain level, the program automatically modifies levels of objects that refer to this level.
- New commands to define a snap of vertical objects (columns, walls) to the floor slab. When the level of floor slab is modified, the height of vertical objects is modified respectively.
- New object 'Inclined slab' is introduced.
- Offsets are available for beams and columns. Offsets may be generated to the level of storey top, storey bottom, intermediate levels. Moreover, it is possible to generate offsets to selected object: for beams – to slabs and conventional planes (hatching), for columns – to walls.
- Input data may be defined for wind analysis with pulsation.
- Option to define snaps of loads to selected object. The load is referred to the level where the object is located. When the object level is modified, the load is automatically moved as well.
- New mode for selection of points (vertices) of objects to move them together: check points and axial lines are displayed for several selected objects rather than for one.
- New mode for selection of line segments to move them together or to assign boundary conditions.
- New tool that enables the user to check the integrity of design model visually. On design model you will see contour plots of distances to supports and indication for elements with no support.
- During generation of design model the user could automatically assign restraints to vertical elements (columns, walls) if there is no foundation slab.
- Local libraries of materials are supported in projects.
- New option to renumber storeys.
- In object properties there is one more parameter – Storey in order to display the current storey of an object or to move the object from one storey to another.
- New mode for presentation of project structure with tags of structural elements (instead of names).
- The user could assign visibility of objects on every view regardless of other views, it is very helpful for documentation views and drawings.
- It is possible to select the group of drawings, for example, to delete them.
- Correct work of the program is provided with buildings that have different snap.
- Enhanced algorithms applied when the slab contour is modified: cleanup of support elements, generation of punching shear contours, etc.
- New tool 'Manage cleanups' indicates which objects (slabs, walls, beams) crop the selected object. It is also possible to cancel these cleanups.
- When the floor slab is transformed into foundation slab, the openings remain the same.
- Joints (vertical) may be saved to SAPFIR library.
- Joints in large panel buildings may be modified when the model is updated or checked.
- Enhanced algorithm to select joints.
- For the Line in the shape of polygon, there is a new parameter – number of vertices.
- Option to cut off with view cube when images are exported to *.jpg, *.png.
- In parameters of SAPFIR objects the user could select layer in the drop-down list of Layers.
- In floor plans it is possible to generate openings in foundation slabs and floor slabs separately.
- New option to edit facets and fillets for contours: to replace the facet with the fillet, to modify radius of fillet, to delete facet or fillet.
- Types of pilot reinforcement (PR) are automatically generated and then assigned to elements of design model according to design procedures for slabs, walls, columns, beams in SAPFIR-RC module. In this module there is a system of user-defined settings that enables the user to define and assign the types of pilot reinforcement (PR). These settings are applied by default.
- New option to generate and manage the asymmetric reinforcement in stiffness diaphragm.
- Set of options to define zones of reinforcement in slabs: general reinforcement pattern, working length of rebars with account of anchorage, define zones by diagonal, define zones from centre.
- Option to define different parameters for transverse reinforcement in beam.
- When *.spf file is opened, if the model contains import nodes DXF, then the program checks whether *.dxf files are available at the specified paths. In case such files are not found, the program displays message that *.dxf files are not found and import nodes are frozen. The warning that there is no related *.dxf files is not provided any more.
- New node is introduced: 'Enhanced generation of storeys by specified levels'.
- The Section and Material nodes are introduced.
- The user could search for node by its name.
- New option to show/hide the ribbon in GENERATOR in order to increase the graphic area.
- New options to edit several objects: bake, freeze, unfreeze, hide/show all nodes in the model.
- Commands to update the model (auto and manually) to speed up the SAPFIR-GENERATOR system.
- The work in the 'Generator' dialog box is enhanced and optimized.
- Nodes may be presented in colour (data defined/data not defined). Inputs of node may be also displayed in colour: red – required to be filled, orange – one of inputs (depending on type of data) required to be filled, grey – data was already defined inside node, white – no defined data inside node.
- Enhanced node for cutting openings in slabs. It results in less time necessary for work and considerable reduction of file size if this node is used inefficiently.
Plugin for Grasshopper
- For our standard nodes (wall, slab, column, beam, pile, prism, surface, points, lines) it is possible to activate the 'Properties of SAPFIR object' dialog box within the Grasshopper environment.
- Input “Param” is added at nodes: “wall”, “slab”, ”column” ,”beam”, “pile”, “prism”, “surface”, “points”, “lines”.
- New nodes are added: “Material” and “Section”. When RC node is selected, the program automatically displays the node inputs where the user could define parameters for the section (dimensions b1, h1, b, h) or select appropriate materia
- Generation of surfaces from Grasshopper is speeded up.
- Surfaces may be generated by massive of closed 2D contours (lines).
- New tool that enables the user to automatically replace materials when the model is imported from IFC. It is possible to save corresponding settings and apply them many times in the current and other projects.
- Modified geometric location for window infill during import of model from IFC.
- Enhanced import IFC with cutting off the openings.
- Enhanced import IFC from Renga.
- Stairs are imported from IFC into parametric stairs.
- Modified identification of parameter Interpretation of columns and beams where IFC option is specified as Load-bearing structure.
- Import of elements from analytical model IFC.
To receive notifications about new messages
in Facebook, click "Like"
in Facebook, click "Like"
Thanks, do not show this message again!