SAPFIR-3D 2018 R2 Release Notes
- Added: rotation angle for the object remaines the same when the object type is changed Ц transforming wall into column.
- Enhanced import of models in IFC format:
- enhanced: identification of geometric location of fillings in openings and stairs;
- integrity of model is saved during the import from Renga.
- Improved option to edit analytical model of stairs Ц thicknesses of plates that simulate staircases and landing.
- Enhanced: option to copy windows with the base point and with the commands Paste to selected storeys, Paste selected to storey.
- Enhanced: option to edit (in groups) fillings in openings.
- Advanced check of model, namely check for coincidence of surfaces.
- During import of floor plans in DXF format, in identification of steel elements (columns, beams), in parameters of these elements, material 'Steel structures' will be defined automatically.
- Corrected error that caused renumeration of slab segments after the 'Cut off by line' command and, as a results, caused re-assignment of boundary conditions assigned to these segments.
- Corrected error that caused occurrence of duplicate piles when you selected the pile and press ENTER.
- Restored functionality of the 'Filter by parameters' dialog box when you work with beam sections.
- Enhanced rubustness of the system when saving SAPFIR objects to the library, corrected error in defining the snap point of the saved objects.
- For nodes of windows and doors, new option to generate objects along line. Width of opening is determined automatically along the length of line.
- Columns may be generated by points of intersection of grid lines at storeys where elevations are below zero (below location of grid lines).
- For separate objects generated with node, it is possible to define and save parameters that may differ from properties of node.
- Enhanced option to select nodes included into Group of nodes.
LARGE PANEL BUILDINGS
- Enhanced option to generate platform and contact joints with eccentricity.