LIRA-SAPR 2020 R2
October 16, 2020
The second release (R2) of LIRA-SAPR 2020 is available now. It also contains Update 1 to LIRA-SAPR 2020 R1.
- Plugin for two-way integration with Autodesk Revit is customized for Revit 2021.
New options are provided for input tables:
- new input tables are added:
- parameters of bars (Offsets in bars, Local axes of bars, Hinges);
- parameters of plates (Local axes of plates, Offsets in plates, Axes of orthotropy for plates);
- parameters of nodes (PRB, Coupled DOF, Local axes of nodes).
- data exchange between active problem files;
- API tools are provided for all tables.
- new input tables are added:
- To import analytical models through the SAF format, steel sections and steel properties are now recognized.
- To import floor plans DXF, restored option to determine direction of the staircase by arranging the circle at the side from which the rise begins.
- To import through the IFC format, the following modifications are made:
- corrected option to recognize the sections of multi-span beams and rotation angle for the section;
- added option to import curvilinear beams;
- enhanced option to import walls and slabs saved to the IFC file as the layer IfcBuildingElementPart;
- corrected option to generate several openings at the same place when walls and slabs with openings are imported.
Unified graphic environment VISOR-SAPR
- Rayleigh damping coefficients are computed for the range of frequencies to consider the damping effect in time history analysis.
- Calculation of warping and shear stiffness for the built-up steel sections based on geometry defined from the library of steel sections.
- To evaluate the input/output data, the following mosaic plots are added:
- strength of joint per r.m. in live and short-term load;
- lengths of structural elements;
- nominal strain Eps min/max, max stress in main material of the section for bars and plates in physically nonlinear problems;
- mosaic plot and vectors of loads from disassembled elements in analysis of assemblage problems and in analysis on progressive collapse.
New option to copy objects along the vector.
Option to copy structural elements. If structural elements are completely included into the element that is copied, then new structural elements will be generated during copy procedure.
- New option to compute absolute and relative deformation as well as the skew angle between the two specified nodes of deformed model.
- Option to compute relative deflection between support nodes.
- In the DCF/DCL tables of input data for SP 20.13330.2016, new option to define the safety factor separately for specific combinations (earthquake and specific, except earthquake load cases).
- New option to define the height elevations in dimetric and isometric projections.
- New options to visualize grid lines - in isometric projection it is possible to define the length of grid lines and distance between them, to make tags transparent, to define one-sided tags and dimensions. Grip area (allowed gap) may be defined to find elements and nodes located in the plane of grid line.
- Animation of displacements, mode shapes/buckling modes with different vibration scale in the main window.
- New option to generate design levels for the model fragment. Now you could define piers for the part of design model and do not intersect triangulation mesh for the whole model.
- In the 'Display' dialog box, on the 'Nodes' panel, new flag of drawing 'PRB as line segments' is added. When this check box is selected, kinematic constraints between slave nodes and master node will be displayed on the model.
- Option to save the settings for flags of drawing (location of sliders, coefficients, smoothing angle) for the current problem.
- New option to define the stiffness of the joint per running metre in live and short-term loads, and to import these parameters from SAPFIR module.
- Option to unite bars with the same uniformly-distributed load into one FE.
- Option to envelope contour lines of plates and solids with account of borders between different stiffness values of structural blocks.
- No limitation to generate structural elements for FE 309.
- For assemblage problems, it is possible to move the after-stage load cases in the 'Edit load cases' dialog box.
- Corrected error in setting the ranges of the scale for parameters of cracks.
- New options to export/import the settings for location of input/output/text/documentation files on the disk; to set measurement units, parameters for modification and visualization, parameters for scales of input/output data; to define colours for objects of the model and contour plots, analysis parameters (statics and dynamics, design, analysis of reinforcement), number of significant digits for the figures on the model.
Residual stiffness values are displayed after any nonlinear analysis rather than only after 'NL Engineering 2'».
On the 'Nonlinear stiffness' ribbon panel, the following mosaic plots for the output data are added (in previous versions they were available only on the drop-down menu):
- Flexural and membrane stiffness of plates: mosaic plots for modulus of elasticity along the unified local X1 and Y1-axes; mosaic plots for Poisson's ratio along the unified local X1 and Y1-axes; mosaic plots for shear modulus.
- Stiffness of bar FE: mosaic plot for axial stiffness, flexural stiffness about the local Y1 and Z1-axes, shear stiffness along the Y1 and Z1-axes, torsional stiffness.
- Stiffness of finite element of joint with account of nonlinear behaviour (FE 258, 259): mosaic plot for modulus of elasticity and shear modulus.
- Stiffness for two-node FE of elastic spring with account of ultimate forces (FE 255): mosaic plot for stiffness (per running metre) of restraints in axial compression (tension) along the local X1, Y1, Z1-axis, mosaic plot for stiffness (per running metre) of restraints in torsion about the local X1, Y1, Z1-axis).
- New dynamic module No.61 – analysis on earthquake load according to SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, NTP RK 08-01.1-2017.
- New dynamic module No.62 – analysis on earthquake load according to SP 14.13330.2018, with Modification No.1.
- Calculation of total components by the CQC method (full quadratic sum). CQC method is used to calculate DCF/DCL, to generate the output tables and in all design modules of the program.
- The stiffness table now contains values for stiffness per running metre and rotational stiffness for 1-node FE of pile (FE57), values for stiffness of joint per running metre in live and short-term loads.
Generating design combinations of forces (DCF)
- New option to generate the DCF in problems with time history analysis: to consider coefficient of responsibility for building/structure, to generate the DCF for pre-history of dynamic load (group A1) and to select group of forces for dynamic load case (group B1 for analysis on wind pulsation, harmonic load; group C1 – earthquake analysis, accelerograms; group D1 – analysis on emergency load, explosion, impact, failure of elements in analysis on progressive collapse).
- For the problems with step-type method, it is possible to generate groups of DCF. Group may be selected for every loading history (groups A1-D1 and A2-D2).
- To sum up components of the earthquake loads, the ÑQC method is realized (full quadratic sum).
- New option to unite force combinations for time history analysis problems with service combinations and to obtain the total DCF table to carry out further design procedure. For example, to generate the envelope DCF for problems with different scenarios of progressive collapse.
- New option to unite DCF generated for physically nonlinear problems.
- When generating the integrated problem, the program applies table of correspondence for FE types. For example, in one of the integrated problems the bar may be presented as FE 10 while in another integrated problem - as FE 310.
- In design modules for analysis of reinforced concrete structures and steel structures, it is possible to use normative properties of materials and set of partial safety factors in analysis on specific/emergency load combinations (group D1), it is not necessary to generate the user-defined materials. During analysis of reinforcement, in material properties there is an option to manage the ultimate values of nominal strain for concrete and reinforcement.
- In local mode of STC-SAPR module, new type of force is introduced - 'specific'. It is used in analysis of sections and joints of steel structures on emergency loads, including progressive collapse.
- In local mode of STC-SAPR module, for the elements of 'beam' type there is a special check for deflections on emergency load combinations. By default, deflection value is limited with 1/50 from the span value.
New system 'Progressive collapse' in LIRA-SAPR 2020 enables the user to carry out analysis of structures on progressive collapse. Video on our channel
- Corrected order for presentation of boreholes and loads on soil model.
- Analysis of heat flow in thermal analysis problems, summing up the heat flow for selected load cases.
- Enhanced division of section into elementary areas for analysis of fire resistance, it helps to improve the accuracy with which the temperature is determined.
- Option to save the settings for user interface: shortcut keys, location of floating windows, contents of the toolbars/menus/shortcut menus for the graphic window/'Library' and 'Sheets' windows. Default settings defined in the 'SAPFIR preferences' and 'Visualization options' dialog boxes may be also saved.
Wind load is collected automatically, analysis of load from snow mound is provided according to NTP RK 01-01-3.1(4.1)-2017 to SP RK EN 1991-1-3:2003/2011 and SP RK EN 1991-1-4:2003/2011. Limitations on min/max values of coefficient µ as well as limitations on min/max distance B are introduced.
- For the snow mound tool, architectural (physical) presentation of snow across the roof area is added.
- SP RK EN 1990:2002+A1:2005/2011 is supported for analysis by DCL.
- Option to define the earthquake load in new dynamic modules (61) Earthquake for SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, NTP RK 08-01.1-2017 (Kazakhstan), (62) Earthquake SP 14.13330.2018 with Modifications No.1 (RF).
- In 'Filter by parameters' there is a new option for special elements.
- Enhanced dynamic presentation when the opening is moved within the beam system.
- Corrected error in computing the pile stiffness when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Relocation of the building along the height (defined in properties for the building) is considered when levels for masonry reinforcing structures are defined.
- Enhanced 'Undo' command for cases when the drawing was generated in the empty document and the objects were added on the drawing, and to apply the load to the object contour.
- Enhanced option to define support/boundary conditions for columns in which analytical presentation were shifted from the centre in the 'Editable analytics' mode.
- Restored option to define support/boundary conditions when generating triangulation lines in analytical model.
- Restored option to cancel generation of offsets for the group of columns and beams.
Large panel buildings
- Stiffness (per running metre) of the joint is analysed in live and short-term load, new option to take account of creep. Data about computed strength of joint per r.m. is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module, graphically the data may be displayed with mosaic plot ('Advanced edit options' ribbon tab, 'Geometric & properties' tab).
- Node for IFC import: enhanced tracing for modification of objects like window, door, opening.
- Node 'Inclined slab': added option to graphically define the slope vector.
- Node 'Generate storeys at defined levels': new option to generate the upper storey with the same height as the previous one. So, it is possible to define N levels (rather than N+1 as it was earlier) for N storeys.
- New option to automatically 'freeze' node of storeys when the whole model is 'baked'.