SAPFIR 2020 R2 Release Notes
- Option to save the settings for user interface: shortcut keys, location of floating windows, contents of the toolbars/menus/shortcut menus for the graphic window/'Library' and 'Sheets' windows. Default settings defined in the 'SAPFIR preferences' and 'Visualization options' dialog boxes may be also saved.
Wind load is collected automatically, analysis of load from snow mound is provided according to NTP RK 01-01-3.1(4.1)-2017 to SP RK EN 1991-1-3:2003/2011 and SP RK EN 1991-1-4:2003/2011. Limitations on min/max values of coefficient µ as well as limitations on min/max distance B are introduced.
- For the snow mound tool, architectural (physical) presentation of snow across the roof area is added.
- SP RK EN 1990:2002+A1:2005/2011 is supported for analysis by DCL.
- Option to define the earthquake load in new dynamic modules (61) Earthquake for SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, NTP RK 08-01.1-2017 (Kazakhstan), (62) Earthquake SP 14.13330.2018 with Modifications No.1 (RF).
- In 'Filter by parameters' there is a new option for special elements.
- Enhanced dynamic presentation when the opening is moved within the beam system.
- Corrected error in computing the pile stiffness when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Relocation of the building along the height (defined in properties for the building) is considered when levels for masonry reinforcing structures are defined.
- Enhanced 'Undo' command for cases when the drawing was generated in the empty document and the objects were added on the drawing, and to apply the load to the object contour.
- Enhanced option to define support/boundary conditions for columns in which analytical presentation were shifted from the centre in the 'Editable analytics' mode.
- Restored option to define support/boundary conditions when generating triangulation lines in analytical model.
- Restored option to cancel generation of offsets for the group of columns and beams.
Large panel buildings
- Stiffness (per running metre) of the joint is analysed in live and short-term load, new option to take account of creep. Data about computed strength of joint per r.m. is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module, graphically the data may be displayed with mosaic plot ('Advanced edit options' ribbon tab, 'Geometric & properties' tab).
- Node for IFC import: enhanced tracing for modification of objects like window, door, opening.
- Node 'Inclined slab': added option to graphically define the slope vector.
- Node 'Generate storeys at defined levels': new option to generate the upper storey with the same height as the previous one. So, it is possible to define N levels (rather than N+1 as it was earlier) for N storeys.
- New option to automatically 'freeze' node of storeys when the whole model is 'baked'.