LIRA-SAPR 2019 R2 Release Notes
Structural engineering software LIRALAND Group
- New option to import *.ifc file into the current project, to import in succession several *.ifc files into the same project. The building is generated for every *.ifc file. If necessary, name of the building may coincide with the name of *.ifc file.
- When models are imported from the *.ifc file, models of multi-span beams are imported correctly.
- For import of floor plans (dxf), clarified computation for rotation angle of column sections defined with contour.
- For import of floor plans, when user-defined parameters are saved into templates of parameters (for further use), assigned load case is saved as well as the load value.
- In algorithm of model update, clearance between storey levels may be edited automatically.
- Enhanced algorithm for merging the slab contours, including the algorithm when there are coincident vertices.
- Corrected selection of the building code for calculation of C1, C2 in soil properties.
- New option to generate the punching shear contours for columns in slabs that are located in openings of other slabs (alternative method to simulate the thickening).
- Corrected presentation of punching shear contours for buildings that were dislocated along the height (parameter defined in properties of the structure).
- Corrected error that occurred when you copied beams with hinge supports.
- New option to move several coincident vertices of additional points and triangulation lines in the mode of Meshed model.
- In export to VISOR-SAPR, correct order of comments to stiffnesses for truss elements is restored.
- For SAPFIR-GENERATOR module, enhanced generation of load by contour where there are closely spaced vertices with difference in coordinates 1-2mm (as a rule, such contours appear after the import of dxf underlay).
- For SAPFIR-GENERATOR module, when block of nodes is saved to SAPFIR library and when it is downloaded from the library, relations between input and output data is saved.
- For the SAPFIR-RC module, reinforcement dowels into columns and walls may be exported to Drawing dxf.
- For the SAPFIR-RC module, output data for reinforcement may be imported for bars with increased number of design sections (but not more than 21).
New option to create new load cases as combination of results from analysis of arbitrary set of other load cases. To make such combination, in the Edit load cases dialog box, generate mnemonic formulas (where links to available load case numbers are used for components), define coefficients to these components and mathematical operations with them. Load cases created ‘by formula’ may be used in generating DCL/DCF and in design procedure as well. Such combination of results from different load cases is necessary, for example, due to requirement to consider multi-component earthquake loads in analysis by linear-spectral method and similar requirements in certain national building codes of the CIS countries and Europe (e.g. NP-031-01 ‘Design of earthquake-resistant nuclear power plants’, Eurocode 8 ‘Design of structures for earthquake resistance’, SP RK 2.03-30-2017 ‘Construction in seismic areas of Kazakhstan’).
- In LIRA-SAPR 2019 R1, the procedure for matrix decomposition (factorization) was considerable speeded up for Intel processors. In LIRA-SAPR 2019 R2, this option is provided for AMD processors as well.
- Extended list of available ‘Input tables’. The ‘Table of restraints’ and ‘Table of moduli of subgrade reaction’ are added.
- Modifications No.2 and No.3 to SP 24.13330.2011 ‘Pile foundations’ are supported.
- Allowed length for problem name length for name of *.lir file) is extended up to 200 characters if the ‘Output data in certain directory’ option is selected (see the Model type dialog box).
- For the integrated problems in ‘MODEL VARIATION’ system (that unites the output data from several design models with the same topology), generated by forces, it is allowed to create and edit user-defined DCF and DCL tables, create several design options, then recompute by the specified table of combinations and carry out design procedure.
- In ‘MODEL VARIATION’ system, generation of the summarized DCF table is clarified if the comma is defined as decimal symbol in Regional settings for Windows.
- Keyboard commands (such as DEL, CTRL+A, etc.) become available when you work with design model and some dialog boxes are active (for example, ‘Flags of drawing’, ‘PolyFilter’, ‘Edit load cases’, etc.).
- In the ‘Fire resistance of element’ dialog box, visualization of temperature distribution in the heated reinforcement is clarified in case of non-uniform heating of the RC section.
- For linear design models, in problems with time history analysis, it is allowed to define pre-history with additional load cases.
- When text file of the problem generated in MONOMAKH-SAPR is imported to LIRA-SAPR program, data about defined RC materials is also imported.
- In dynamic analysis by response spectrum method (dynamic module 41), extended range of allowed values of transient coefficient for selected spectrum diagram.
- In some dialog boxes that use tables of input data, new option to fill in data automatically. New commands in the shortcut menu: ‘Fill down/up/right/left’ and ‘Fill and paste’. There are shortcut keys for these commands.
- Clarified algorithm for computation of ultimate overhangs for flanges in stiffness ribs for plates.
- New option to adjust the size for button on the ribbon (standard/large size).
- Corrected option to take account of the load factor in analysis of design options by forces.
- Corrected option to take account of the partial safety factor for reinforcement in earthquake load if analysis of reinforcement is carried out by forces and DCL.
- Corrected error in documentation system when screen copies were updated for mosaic plots of results with max/min values.