Last updated: 4 July, 2023
- Fixed bug: snap of the section when mirror copying the columns.
- Fixed bug: behaviour of rebar dowels for columns with a shifted section (not in the centre of mass).
- Fixed option: creating storeys in the node Import
- Fixed bug: when importing curvilinear beams from
- Fixed bug: rotation of section for almost vertical beams.
- For inclined slabs, the option to create additional load cases in problems with assemblage analysis.
- Added option: to cut inclined columns by storeys.
- Fixed bug: in trim of beams for inclined columns.
- Fixed filter to export a 3D model to AutoCad.
- Fixed bug: in uniting slabs contours with holes.
- Restored option: to generate DCF combinations for crane loads.
- Fixed encoding in a number of text tables (in
*.rptformat): table of soil properties, results for calculation of subgrade moduli C1/C2, results of pile calculation, tables of results for analysis of metal structures.
- Fixed bug: possible circularity during iterative stiffness refinement in the nonlinear structural analysis 'NL Engineering 1' for elements with a low percentage of reinforcement.
- Enhanced options to represent and modify groups with coupled DOF when number of groups is more than 10 000.
- Fixed bug: in displaying the text pasted from the Clipboard in the 'Soil properties' dialog box.
- Fixed bug: in restoring elements of the Report Book with names that contain Cyrillic characters.
- For mosaic plots of concentrated loads, new option to visualize separately the surface loads and other concentrated forces.
- Fixed bug: in the presentation of DCF results for super-elements whose names contain Cyrillic characters.
- For finite elements included in a structural element, duplication of loads is eliminated when specifying initial imperfections.
- For the earthquake load by SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, NTP RK 08-01.1-2021 (dynamics module 61), corrected visual representation for the graphs of the horizontal and vertical dynamic factors for the III-rd type of soil.
- Fixed bug: in transferring the settings for user interface from previous versions of LIRA-FEM program.
- For nonlinear problems with super-elements, enhanced presentation of results at intermediate steps of nonlinear histories; and for super-elements presented in full, enhanced presentation of results in the window with information about nodes and elements.
- For the step-type nonlinear problems, restored text tables of forces by DCL at the final steps of nonlinear load histories.
- Fixed bug: in copying the 'Design combinations of loads (DCL)' input table to another design model.
- Fixed bug: possible failure of the program when you make a mirror copy of the model fragment.
- Enhanced option: arrangement of stiffeners in a universal bar of variable cross-section.
- Fixed bug: in saving a group of images in folders with long names (Report Book).
- In the METEOR system, restored option to generate an integrated problem in the 'DCF+' mode for problems with time history analysis and problems with nonlinear load histories.
- Improved scaling of toolbar icons for 4K UHD monitors.
- Added option: account for user-defined values of structure responsibility coefficients when calculating DCF for brick piers.
- In calculation of pile stiffness, enhanced options to define the type of soil layer under the pile toe.
- Fixed bug: in computing the width of settlement zone for some types of standard sections.
- In analysis of steel structures on progressive collapse, in history/DCF/DCL for the last load case (Special/Emergency), it is possible to define the duration coefficient to check by deflections.
- Fixed bug: possible pause of batch analysis during iterative refinement of pile stiffness.
- Fixed bug: possible discrepancy between values in dialog boxes and in the report file when displaying the results for the calculation of forces in partitions.
- For steel sections analysed with account of corrosion, refined values for utilization ratio (in case of overall stability) that are displayed in the result file.
- Fixed bug: when exporting shear forces to the 'Cross-section Design Toolkit' module.
- Fixed bug: in displaying the results of calculating the principal and equivalent stresses by DCF in large problems (more than 32 thousand elements).
- Added plug-in for integration with Tekla Structures 2023.
- Fixed bug: in analysis of reinforced concrete elements on shear force, for groups of forces A1, B1, C1, D1, E1, corrected use of coefficients yb2 and yb3.
- In analysis of reinforced concrete elements on shear force according to SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, enhanced generation for design parameters of materials.
- In analysis of reinforced concrete bars according to SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012, corrected influence of the parameter 'fixed/non-fixed' element in analysis by nominal slenderness.
- Fixed bug: in encoding the
*.xlsfiles for interactive tables with results.
- Fixed bug: in export of data (for calculation of foundations) from LIRA-SAPR 2022 to FOK Complex in the case the export file contained Cyrillic characters.
- Fixed bug: in rotating the model about the global X and Y axes when the design model (in isometric projection) is rotated.
- In analysis of reinforced concrete bars according to SP RK EN 1998-1:2004/2012 for columns, enhanced calculation of the reduced moments in analysis by nominal slenderness.
Last updated: 4 July, 2023