Last updated: 12 June, 2019
Added option to direct linear and concentrated loads along the vertical or perpendicular to the plane (in this case - the plane of generation).
- Modified plugin with Grasshopper: new option (in Grasshopper environment) to generate openings in walls by points, lines and contours (nodes: window and door), and openings in slabs by contours (node: slab).
- Added option: sign variability is automatically assigned to earthquake loads.
- Cancelled visualization of soil model on the floor plan.
- Enhanced algorithm for assigning (automatically) Pz on floor slabs. Pz is assigned to all foundation slabs in the project.
- Added visualization of soil model on sectional elevations.
- Corrected: LIRA-FEM program failure when you tried to ‘Generate fragment in SAPFIR’.
- Corrected: program failure when you opened previous files (version 2016 and earlier) in which there are staircases.
- Removed: incorrect warning about not adequate reinforcement at zones AS1, AS2 (for column design).
- Enhanced option: import of mosaic plots of reinforcement.
- Corrected error in design of an instance of unified group of slabs during subsequent work session with the file.
- Modified option: collection of nonunfirmly distributed load from triangular finite elements of thick slabs and from triangular plates with modulus of elasticity equal to zero.
- Clarified: overall dimensions of the model with account of punching shear contours in the mode of new graphics (based on DirectX) in problems with punching shear analysis.
- Restored option to preview combinations of forces when you display information about node and click ‘Combinations’ button in the dialog box.
- For the large design models, when you work with the lists of coupled DOF or PRB, time for selecting such groups on the model is considerably reduced.
- Modified: analysis of reinforcement by DBN B.2.6-98:2009.
- Modified: when set of forces for elements of RC structures is exported to local mode of reinforcement, all DCL values are exported properly.
- (Local mode of reinforcement) added option to sort and renumber rows with design combinations of loads.
- Modified options to edit and preview stiffness for the steel beam with variable cross-section.
- Restored: analysis of channel section and C-shaped section by SP 16.13330.2017.
- Modified analysis of steel beam with variable section in case finite elements are united into structural element.
- Corrected: account of coefficient mkr during check/selection of steel sections subject to earthquake load.
- In iterative improvement (clarification) of stiffness parameters of soil and loads on piles by soil model, design computations are not carried out at intermediate iterations.
Last updated: 12 June, 2019