LIRA-SAPR 2018 R2 Update 1 Release Notes
Structural engineering software LIRALAND Group
Last updated: 9 January, 2019
- Restored: option to save model in version SAPFIR 2016, 2015 and earlier.
- Enhanced: option to cut analytical models of columns and beams for arbitrary plane.
- When load is generated on the 'Floor plan' view, the warning is displayed that loads are not displayed on this view.
- Corrected: option to copy load within the storey.
- Enhanced: selection of load when 'selection window' is used.
- Enhanced: generation of punching shear contours at the column base (bottom punching shear).
- Enhanced: option to cut selected walls in the AutoCut mode.
- For floor plans, restored: option to generate objects by layers that contain objects with steel sections and to create piles and columns by contour defined with a circle.
- For SAPFIR study version (Academic Set), new option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR the earthquake load cases and design levels for analysis of masonry.
- Enhanced: filter for selection by parameters for openings and spaces.
- Corrected: error in work with floor plan if parameter 'Indicate on plan' is defined for zones with another thickness generated in the slab.
- Corrected: presentation of boundary conditions when the floor slab is rotated.
- Corrected: determining base point of the door in case the door is moved.
- Corrected: program crash when you generate elevation for certain detail view of dowels into columns from foundation slab.
- Corrected: minor errors when you deleted node 'Door' with the keyboard and when you connect node 'Access to input parameter' (InPar).
- Corrected: mosaic plot for destructed nolinear bars; mosaic plot is generated from analysis results of physically nonlinear problems
- In geometric transformation of finite elements (intersection, division, union of FE): clarified location of linear distributed loads applied to the plate rib in transformed elements
- Arranged: simultaneous presentation of elevations and masonry levels on design model
- Resolved: repetition of certain colours in adjusted colour palettes for reinforcement when you edit ranges
- Clarified: information data in the working window of the program when you display total selected reinforcement for bars (as diagrams)
- Added: changes in measurement units when mosaic plots of accelerations are displayed
- Corrected: update of list of stiffnesses from FEA in the ‘Stiffness and materials’ dialog box for Undo/Redo options
- Correñted: possible program crash in case ‘Select vertical bars’ and ‘Select horizontal bars’ modes were defined - when you select elements according to the list in PolyFilter
- Corrected: inaccuracies in presentation of problems with assemblage; such inaccuracies occurred when you switched from the mode of analysis results (by assemblage stages) to the mode of input data when you work with the model fragment
- Corrected: scale in graphic presentation of reactions on fragment
- Corrected: visualization (on the model) of offsets in bars when mosaic plots of analysis results and properties are displayed
- Restored: option to use special ‘Dynamics-plus’ solver for analysis of nonlinear problems
- Added: option to check data about criteria of rupture defined in parameters of nonlinear stress-strain diagrams for main materials in plate elements
- Eliminated: possible failure in analysis of reactions on fragment; such failure occurred when you deleted on the model all nodes included into the list of the fragment and start analysis of the fragment
- Clarified: algorithm to select and check reinforcement for circular columns according to DBN B.2.6-98:2009, no delay in analysis of reinforcement
- Clarified: design parameters in punching shear analysis of RC slabs
- Added: check of multi-contour option in analysis of reinforcement for RC bars of rectangular and circular sections and bars with composite (steel & concrete) sections
- In analysis of reinforcement in bars with circular pipe section, clarified: ‘Asymmetry’ feature in parameters of RC materials
- Added: additional checks when you save (to)/download (from) file of RC materials, and when you transfer data about RC materials to analysis of reinforcement
Pilot reinforcement (PR)
- Clarified: location of mesh reinforcement in cross-section of plates for physically nonlinear analysis in case you use types of pilot reinforcement (PR) and reinforcement is described as formula (rebar diameter – mesh spacing)
- Clarified: parameters of cracks in plate elements for cases when reinforcement is defined with types of pilot reinforcement (PR) - in physically nonlinear problems for RC elements and when you use NL engineering 2
- Clarified: total reinforcement for PR types that have coincident rebars - in physically nonlinear problems for RC elements, when reinforcement is defined with types of pilot reinforcement (PR)
- When you edit parameters of PR types, the program saves data about previously defined nonlinear stress-strain diagram for reinforcement
- When you edit parameters of PR types, if data is defined in tabular format (in the left part of the dialog box), it will be simultaneously displayed in the right part of the dialog box and vice versa
- When you modify dimensions of the dialog box for PR types, the zone for ‘Exact PR type’ will be scaled automatically
- Corrected: check of hollow sections in steel columns
- Added: analysis of steel structures in METEOR system for generalized problem, generated with DCL (characteristic)
- Clarified: algorithm for calculation of DCF for problems with assemblage stages and problems with time history analysis
- Clarified: calculation of pile stiffness when pile is located in the pile group and with account of mutual interaction
- Clarified: analysis of bearing capacity of piles in earthquake of 9 units of magnitude for clay soils with yielding 0...0.75, and account of hd according to sect.12.4 SP 24.13330.2011 for low beam grillage
- Extended zones for values of soil parameters inn order to present them correctly on the model
Cross-section Design Toolkit
- The ‘Cross-section Design Toolkit’ module starts correctly from the main window of VISOR-SAPR module in some cases with nonstandard settings of working directories
- When design model is restored from the screenshots previously saved in the Report Book, deformed shapes are presented with account of the saved scale of displacements
- No limitations on allowed size of design models in calculation of principal and equivalent stresses and in generation of certain types of text tables
- Enhanced presentation of colour palette elements when you print screen shots
Last updated: 9 January, 2019