LIRA-SAPR 2018 R2 Release Notes
Tekla Structures Ц LIRA-SAPR Ц Tekla Structures
Two-way integration LIRA-SAPR 2018 and Tekla Structures 2018.
Converter Tekla Structures Ц LIRA-SAPR Ц Tekla Structures enables the user to carry out comprehensive analysis and design of steel and RC structures.
Current version LIRA-SAPR supports two-way integration with Tekla Structures versions: 21.0; 21.1; 2016; 2017; 2017i; 2018
Data transfer Revit Ц LIRA-SAPR Ц Revit
- Added: two-way integration between LIRA-SAPR 2018 and Revit 2019.
- Corrected: LIRA-SAPR plugin error that occurred when you tried to edit the column family.
- Export of design model from Revit:
- resolved conflict in work with LIRA-SAPR 2017
- corrected import of circular openings
- dimensions of RC sections are rounded to 1 mm
- Import of selected reinforcement to Revit:
- enhanced import of reinforcement for design models (according to real examples provided by our users);
- added option to import models where not all bar elements have analytical models.
- Added: compatibility with јutoCAD 2019.
- Added (visualization of design model based on Direct3D technology): work with super-element models and presentation of design model in dimetric projection.
- No limitations for scaling of design model.
- Added: new function for analysis of geometric properties of the model - computing total length of selected bars L, total area of selected plates S, total volume of selected solids V. This function will be also helpful when you compute volumes, check loads and make other local computations.
- Enhanced: options to generate and edit offsets for bars, such as technology to define and edit offsets in bars; list of parameters for offsets in bars.
- To evaluate the input data, new modes for mosaic plots are introduced to display geometry of elements and their properties, such as FE type, length of offsets in plates, parameters for offsets in bars, length of projections of offsets in bars along the local X1, Y1, Z1- axes. Now mosaic plots of properties and geometry may be activated from appropriate dialog boxes as well.
- Enhanced: algorithm for presentation of offsets when design model is displayed either in isometric or in dimetric projections and in rotation.
- Added: option to generate DCF according to results of Time history analysis.
- Corrected: generation of normative DCF for short-term loads with duration coefficient predefined as equal to 0.
- Added: account of instant load when generating the 1st main combination DCF in cases when the unloading/separation occurs in elements of the structure.
- Restored: option to define projective load on plate elements.
- Corrected: error in reading user-defined RC materials defined in previous versions of LIRA-SAPR.
- Corrected: summing up nodal loads when computing the overturning moment.
- For building code SP RK 2.03-30-2017 (Kazakhstan), it is possible to define increasing factors fvk to elements of the model. To check and evaluate the model, the user could display appropriate mosaic plot for defined increasing factors.
- Added: option to unify axes of FE of platform joint in case when design model is generated without 'Large panel buildings' system.
- When computing pile stiffness (FE 57), the effect of low beam grillage may be considered.
- Added: in analysis of pile stiffness with account of earthquake, partial safety factors γeq1 and γeq2 are added according to table 12.1 SP 24.13330.2011. Appropriate settings are also available in parameters for determining theoretical bearing capacity of pile foundation.
- Modified and enhanced: panels of ribbon user interface, menu and toolbars in classical UI.
- Added: support of building code SP RK 2.03-30-2017 (Kazakhstan) sect. 7.6.6 about introducing correction factor fvk to increase design effects from earthquake load in elements of storeys at the level where mass and/or stiffness values are significantly changed.
- For all dynamic load cases in every mode shape, in analysis protocol you will see direction cosines of translation from the requirement of max dynamic reaction. This option enables the user to determine dangerous direction of dynamic load.
- Corrected: work of the program in Windows 10 for super-elements in which length of names is greater than 8 characters.
Reinforced Concrete Structures
Analysis of concrete structures with fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) rebars
- Analysis of structures with FRP rebars according to SP 63.13330.2012. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. General rules. Appendix L.
- Analysis with FRP rebars is realized for the following types of standard sections: rectangular bar, T-section with table at the top, T-section with table at the bottom, I-section, box, ring, circle, cross, angle sections, asymmetric T-section with table at the top, asymmetric T-section with table at the bottom.
Analysis with FRP rebars is realized for plate elements: shells, slabs, wall-beams.
FRP rebars may be used as longitudinal and transverse reinforcement.
- According to Appendix L to SP 63.13330.2012, FRP rebars takes only tension.
Pilot reinforcement (PR)
- The 'Define and edit types of pilot reinforcement (PR)' dialog box
- labelling for types of pilot reinforcement (PR types) is proposed;
- added commands to assign(cancel) PR types to(from) elements of design model in more convenient way in the list of PR types;
- when generating types of PR, for rectangular and circular sections it is possible to use the distance from section edges to reinforcement items from the set of parameters that are defined in the 'Material properties for analysis of RC structures' dialog box and referred to the element where PR type will be assigned to;
- for types of pilot reinforcement for rectangular section with arrangement of longitudinal rebars uniformly along the section edge, there is an option 'Assign symmetrically'. This option simplifies the process for assigning reinforcement for such structural elements of the model as pylons.
- Added: option to generate PR types for rectangular section based on results of selected area of reinforcement.
- In strength analysis and general stability analysis of bending elements (in steel structures) that have shape of I-section or channel and in strength analysis when there is an axial force with bending, the program considers stresses that occur as result of deplanation (bimoment) according to sect. 8.2.1, 8.2.3, 8.4.1 and 9.1.1 SP 16.13330.2017.
Thus, LIRA-SAPR program provides complete set of tools to analyse and design bar systems with account of deplanation: to determine deplanation in the section according to static analysis, to add necessary values (warping constant) to all steel tables available in SRS-SAPR (more than 120 steel tables), to compute bimoment and check/select sections.
- In complete analysis, enhanced algorithm for selection and check of steel sections according to EuroCode 3.
- New element is added to the Report Book Ц 'Explanatory notes' for analysis results of selected reinforcement. There you could find all notations, abbreviations and sign conventions for analysis results.
- Updated contents in complete explanatory notes for FEA.
- For large-scale design models, corrected error in generation of tables with selected reinforcement in *.csv format.
- Added: rotation angle for the object remaines the same when the object type is changed Ц transforming wall into column.
- Enhanced import of models in IFC format:
- enhanced: identification of geometric location of fillings in openings and stairs;
- integrity of model is saved during the import from Renga.
- Improved option to edit analytical model of stairs Ц thicknesses of plates that simulate staircases and landing.
- Enhanced: option to copy windows with the base point and with the commands Paste to selected storeys, Paste selected to storey.
- Enhanced: option to edit (in groups) fillings in openings.
- Advanced check of model, namely check for coincidence of surfaces.
- During import of floor plans in DXF format, in identification of steel elements (columns, beams), in parameters of these elements, material 'Steel structures' will be defined automatically.
- Corrected error that caused renumeration of slab segments after the 'Cut off by line' command and, as a results, caused re-assignment of boundary conditions assigned to these segments.
- Corrected error that caused occurrence of duplicate piles when you selected the pile and press ENTER.
- Restored functionality of the 'Filter by parameters' dialog box when you work with beam sections.
- Enhanced rubustness of the system when saving SAPFIR objects to the library, corrected error in defining the snap point of the saved objects.
- For nodes of windows and doors, new option to generate objects along line. Width of opening is determined automatically along the length of line.
- Columns may be generated by points of intersection of grid lines at storeys where elevations are below zero (below location of grid lines).
- For separate objects generated with node, it is possible to define and save parameters that may differ from properties of node.
- Enhanced option to select nodes included into Group of nodes.
LARGE PANEL BUILDINGS
- Enhanced option to generate platform and contact joints with eccentricity.