Modeling of pile foundation. Problems associated with proper piles setting.

It is necessary to design the foundation for silage on stilts. Grillage plate, itself, supposed to be made of 40 cm thin shell. Step of piles is 1.6x1.6 m. I want to model piles using FE-51 (Rz) and attach PRB (perfectly rigid body) to the principal nodes (across the pile cross-section). Is it right to set Rz in accordance to calculation results of piles linear stiffness during calculation of friction pile using module “Bases and foundations” in Engineering Assistance Package ESPRI? When analyzing the...

Pages: 1
RSS
Modeling of pile foundation. Problems associated with proper piles setting.

It is necessary to design the foundation for silage on stilts. Grillage plate, itself, supposed to be made of 40 cm thin shell. Step of piles is 1.6x1.6 m. I want to model piles using FE-51 (Rz) and attach PRB (perfectly rigid body) to the principal nodes (across the pile cross-section). Is it right to set Rz in accordance to calculation results of piles linear stiffness during calculation of friction pile using module “Bases and foundations” in Engineering Assistance Package ESPRI? When analyzing the results of calculation, is it possible to correlate the displacement along the Z-axis with foundation settlement?

Do not compare linear stiffness of the pile with Rz. It is a bit different things, moreover settlement. If you have a static problem, why not to set FE-51 but taking into account cross-section of the pile and its bearing capacity on the ground? Either, I cannot understand you, and that is what you want to do)) A very important point is how you will or will not take into account the work of the soil under the slab!
Pages: 1