Update 2 for LIRA-SAPR 2019 R1
Update 2 for LIRA-SAPR 2019R1 is available. The following items are updated: integration with Tekla Structures and Autodesk Revit, analysis on fire resistance, LITERA, analysis of steel box sections, SP 16.13330.2017, import of text file, etc.
Restored: integration between LIRA-SAPR 2019 and Tekla Structures versions earlier than 2018i.
- When you retry to import analysis results of reinforcement to Autodesk Revit, it is not necessary to manually delete graphic styles for presentation of computation.
- Restored: sequence of load cases that are exported from Autodesk Revit version 2016 or later to LIRA-SAPR. Problems with short names (less than 4 characters) now may be exported from Autodesk Revit.
- Enhanced algorithm for computation of distribution of temperatures along the section according to the specified time period within the fire by DSTU H B EN 1992-1-2:2012.
- Corrected: computation of concrete strength in tension in analysis of fire resistance.
- Modified: visualization of user-defined graph for the specified temperature when describing fire conditions for RC and composite (RC and steel) materials.
- Clarified algorithm for DCF calculation for group of combinations A1 (analysis on ultimate limit states).
- Clarified analysis of box steel elements in case when coefficient for account of longitudinal force (in stresses from moment) is close to or equal to zero.
- Corrected possible program crash arising in analysis of steel sections in diagonal bracing from bent channels by SP 16.13330.2017.
- When stiffness parameters of steel shapes are imported from the text file, their unit weight is clarified.
- Restored option to generate and save the report for local analysis of stiffness and bearing capacity of single pile.
- For large design models (more than 3 million finite elements), corrected option to save results for principal and equivalent stresses.
- Modified import (from text file) of the data about stiffness in case when stiffness numbers are not arranged in order or have gaps.
- When the main window of the project is opened after the FEA, the floating windows (such as Flags of drawing, etc.) that were open earlier are still visible.
- Restored option to copy properties for columns and beams (overall dimensions of section, snap of section, displacement for the snap point of the section).
- Enhanced option to copy openings within the same floor slab.
- Enhanced options to copy spaces snapped to the levels.
- Enhanced option to generate meshed model for copies of pile groups (arrays).
- Modified option to generate surfaces by formula.
- Modified priority to select objects when you work with hatchings and piles on the floor plan.
- Design material properties for the user-defined material now may be assigned in the project library and in the general SAOFIR library as well.
- Corrected error arising when you downloaded the saved library of materials and tried to download materials from this library to the current project. Refers to libraries that were saved from the *.spf file generated in version 2018 and open in version 2019.
- Added option to cut off the visible presentation for the single grid lines on reinforcement views.
- Corrected error that caused collapse in all documentation views within the project in case 2 files with the same name were open.
- Added option to turn off visualization of pile groups (arrays) when the layer where they are located is turned off.
- Clarified check for assigning PR types for columns with capital or column base and for walls with lintel above the opening.
- The ‘Equidistant’ command is enhanced for the foundation slab.
- Corrected error arising when you tried to save the *.s2l file with empty load cases if these load cases were included into DCL.
- Enhanced option to save the loads with openings into *.s2l file.
- In the Select reinforcement dialog box, the building code DSTU 3760:2006 is added for rebars.
- SAPFIR-Generator module: for node of beams new input Vector (V) is added; it is possible to define rotation angle for the beam section.
- SAPFIR-Generator module: for node ImportDxf, the choice is added either 2D or 3D dxf. To import 3D dxf, select appropriate parameter.
- For integration with Autodesk Revit, there is a new option to import load cases in the order in which they were created in Revit.
- Restored option to import design material properties assigned in Revit to LIRA-SAPR.