Update 1 for LIRA-SAPR 2019R1 is available. The following items are updated: collection of loads, analysis of reinforcement, analysis of beam with variable section, export of forces, plugin with Grasshopper, loads, soil model, staircases and design of elements in SAPFIR-RC module etc.
- Modified option: collection of nonunfirmly distributed load from triangular finite elements of thick slabs and from triangular plates with modulus of elasticity equal to zero.
- Clarified: overall dimensions of the model with account of punching shear contours in the mode of new graphics (based on DirectX) in problems with punching shear analysis.
- Restored option to preview combinations of forces when you display information about node and click ‘Combinations’ button in the dialog box.
- For the large design models, when you work with the lists of coupled DOF or PRB, time for selecting such groups on the model is considerably reduced.
- Modified: analysis of reinforcement by DBN B.2.6-98:2009.
- Modified: when set of forces for elements of RC structures is exported to local mode of reinforcement, all DCL values are exported properly.
- (Local mode of reinforcement) added option to sort and renumber rows with design combinations of loads.
- Modified options to edit and preview stiffness for the steel beam with variable cross-section.
- Restored: analysis of channel section and C-shaped section by SP 16.13330.2017.
- Modified analysis of steel beam with variable section in case finite elements are united into structural element.
- Corrected: account of coefficient mkr during check/selection of steel sections subject to earthquake load.
- In iterative improvement (clarification) of stiffness parameters of soil and loads on piles by soil model, design computations are not carried out at intermediate iterations.
Added option to direct linear and concentrated loads along the vertical or perpendicular to the plane (in this case - the plane of generation).
- Modified plugin with Grasshopper: new option (in Grasshopper environment) to generate openings in walls by points, lines and contours (nodes: window and door), and openings in slabs by contours (node: slab).
- Added option: sign variability is automatically assigned to earthquake loads.
- Cancelled visualization of soil model on the floor plan.
- Enhanced algorithm for assigning (automatically) Pz on floor slabs. Pz is assigned to all foundation slabs in the project.
- Added visualization of soil model on sectional elevations.
- Corrected: LIRA-SAPR program failure when you tried to ‘Generate fragment in SAPFIR’.
- Corrected: program failure when you opened previous files (version 2016 and earlier) in which there are staircases.
- Removed: incorrect warning about not adequate reinforcement at zones AS1, AS2 (for column design).
- Enhanced option: import of mosaic plots of reinforcement.
- Corrected error in design of an instance of unified group of slabs during subsequent work session with the file.