ESPRI 2016 R3
November 17, 2017
New module in the Punching shear analysis chapter. New options in different modules in the following chapters: RC structures, Foundations and beddings, Loads and actions, Steel structures.
Chapter Punching shear analysis
- New module: Punching shear along circular contour according to Eurocode.
Chapter RC Structures
- The following modules are enhanced:
- Concrete sections with fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP) bars – analysis by ultimate states.
- Design of composite steel & concrete columns – building code SP 266.1325800.2016 ‘Composite steel & concrete structures’ is supported.
- Design of composite steel & concrete slabs - building code SP 266.1325800.2016 ‘Composite steel & concrete structures’ is supported.
Chapter Foundations and beddings
- The Slope stability module: new type of analysis is added – cylindrical slip surface with stiff soil.
- The Single pile module - Amendment No.1 to SP 24.13330.2011 is considered.
- The Pile under combined action of loads module - Amendment No.1 to SP 24.13330.2011 is considered.
Chapter Loads and actions
- Building code SP 20.13330.2016 is supported in the following modules:
- Snow loads.
- Wind loads.
Chapter Steel structures
- The following modules are added to the English version:
- Analysis of weld joints.
- Bolted connections.