October 26, 2017
LIRA-SAPR 2017 Demo version is available. This version is prepared on the basis of LIRA-SAPR 2017 R2 with a number of modifications.
LIRA-SAPR 2017 Demo version provides you with access to all elements of user interface, you could get familiar with new modes of the program, generate (with no serious limitations) design models for buildings and structures of various purpose. But options to save and analyse the model are available only for problems that are not beyond limitations imposed on demo version. LIRA-SAPR 2017 Demo also contains study version of SAPFIR-3D 2017 with the following modules: SAPFIR-Structures, SAPFIR-RC, Large panel buildings, Masonry structures, Composite RC & steel structures, Cross-section Design Toolkit. All these modules are presented with min limitations.
To evaluate complete set of features and options in LIRA-SAPR with no limitations imposed for Demo version, download and install the non-commercial version LIRA-SAPR 2013 R5
distributed free of charge.
In Demo version LIRA-SAPR 2017 you could get familiar with the process of preparing documentation (analysis results) and generating updatable Report Books. Demo version also contains complete Help system for the program and updated Tutorial with step-by-step instructions explaining every aspect of the procedure.
LIRA-SAPR 2017 DEMO may be used as universal viewer for problems analysed in certified complete versions of LIRA-SAPR 2017. In DEMO version you could evaluate and generate output data for any previously analysed problems of any complexity.
Limitations imposed on problems in LIRA-SAPR 2017 Demo:
- number of nodes in design model – up to 1000;
- number of elements in design model – up to 1000;
- number of load cases – up to 4;
- types of stiffness: standard (rectangular bar and ring), any steel ones, and stiffnesses defined with numerical description.
Types of analysis available in LIRA-SAPR 2017 DEMO:
- static analysis – on all types of loads;
- dynamic analysis – modal analysis of structure (mode shapes and frequencies of natural vibrations);
- stability analysis of structure;
- computing principal and equivalent stresses by different criteria of rupture;
- computing DCF (design combinations of forces);
- computing DCL (design combinations of loads);
- computing loads on fragment;
- demo analysis of RC sections (predefined classes of concrete and reinforcement) and steel sections (predefined steel).
Download LIRA-SAPR 2017 Demo
Back to the list