LIRA-SAPR 2016 R2
New Demo version LIRA-SAPR 2016 provides you with access to all elements of user interface, you could get familiar with all modes of the program, generate (with no serious limitations) design models for buildings and structures of various purpose. But options to save and analyse the model are available only for problems that are not beyond limitations imposed on demo version (design model should contain not more than 1000 nodes and 1000 elements).
New features and options in LIRA-SAPR 2016 R2
• Added option: import of design models from Revit Structure 2017.
• Added option: compatibility between KM-SAPR 2016 module and AutoCAD 2017.
• Clarified option: priorities for group selection of nodes and elements on the model when you apply construction lines and levels in order to sel ect items with ‘selection window’.
• Added option: to save current settings for reinforcement colour palette in the modes of discrete values and uniform numerical values of colour palette.
• Modified option: to present dialog boxes outside the working window of the program when the dual screen mode is used.
• Enhanced option: to edit and visualize surface loads on solids.
• Clarified data about surface loads imported from SAPFIR-Structures module.
• Clarified option: to generate and visualize mosaic plots of heat loads on plates.
• Enhanced option: to generate diagrams of output data along arbitrary section in plates, diagrams are upd ated automatically when mosaic/contour plots of output data are changed.
• Fixed minor error: when preview analysis results for DCF calculation for super-elements problems.
• Enhanced option: to visualize analysis results for load on fragment by design combinations of loads (DCL); to visualize min and max values of displacements and loads on fragment by DCL for cases when number of specified DCL exceeds number of load cases.
• Restored option: to generate the DCL table (at initial stage) according to data about load cases defined previously for the DCF table.
• Restored option: to carry out stability analysis by separate forces if the DCL table is not defined.
• Enhanced option: to import projects from MONOMAKH-SAPR program to LIRA-SAPR through ÒÕÒ-format for description of design model.
• Enhanced option: to visualize the analysis results for reinforcement in bars (symmetric reinforcement, asymmetric reinforcement, circular reinforcement).
• Clarified option: to visualize mosaic plots for transverse reinforcement in plates when the values are visualized per 1 m2.
• Enhanced set of parameters that should be defined for documentation templates in order to automatically generate graphic and tabular documentation for all (or sel ected) load cases, design options, DCL, DCF, mode shapes, buckling modes, etc.
• Added option: account of specific/emergency loads in DCF analysis for punching shear contours.
• Fixed bug: when slenderness ratio for elements of trusses is calculated by SP 16.13330.2011.
• Corrected option: filter by RC materials.
• Fixed bug: when defining materials for RC.
• Fixed bug: when generate drawings exported from BEAM and COLUMN systems.
• Modified option: tables of analysis results (defined for selected nodes) for punching shear contours by DCL.
• Modified option: to import design models fr om STARK ES through SLI-format.
• Updated Help system: Report Book options are described in detail.
A number of other minor inaccuracies are corrected.
• Properties of previously selected object for piles may be inherited; mirror copy and rotation options for single piles are available.
• Generation of load across the area fr om the library objects is enhanced.
• Several loads that belong to the same or different load cases may be united into block. When visualization filter is se t for load cases, then loads included into block will be presented according to active load case.
• Modified option: to save linear loads and surface loads (generated with the Loads tool) to s2l format.
• Added option: check of the DCL table contents when exporting to VISOR-SAPR for examples when load cases were added after generation of DCL table.
• Enhanced snap to objects of dxf background. Snap to intersections of lines located within the same layer.
• Added option: for plate elements (wall, slab, surface), it is possible to present analytical model in colour of material.
• Added option: to edit properties, in particular properties of analytical model (loads and boundary conditions), for the group of stairs of the same type.
• Fixed bug: search for intersections between elements used for a snap and new elements (for the ‘Generate fragment in SAPFIR’ command in LIRA-SAPR program).
• Mirror copy option is available for grid lines.
• Enhanced work in the ‘Grid lines’ dialog box.
• Enhanced options in the ‘Dowels’ mode:
- to generate dowels for columns with asymmetric snap of section contour relative to base point of the column;
- to save the specified length and direction of hooks when you change method of displacement for dowels relative to vertical rebars;
- to edit nodes of dowels in groups.
• Added option: to put notation for elevation marks on patterns of reinforcement for columns, walls and beams.
• Enhanced option: to divide zone of reinforcement in wall into two. When you move the pointer, division line is presented automatically. The program checks wether division line is located within the working area of reinforcement.
• Enhanced option: ‘Rebars’ command on the reinforcement pattern for wall.
• Added option: check whether columns interpreted as loads are not present in the list when you create unification groups.
• Fixed bug: presentation of spacers (OSp1) in specification of reinforcement for slab on the sheet of drawing.
• Added option: to conveniently and easily change the building code for the rolled sheet and class of technological reinforcement applied for spacers.
• Modified option: for views with option ‘View for results’, method for displaying notations included into block.