MONOMAKH-SAPR 2013 (January 2013)
December 27, 2012
Commercial version MONOMAKH-SAPR 2013 will be available in January.New features:
- Methods for account of physical (material) nonlinearity of reinforced concrete structures are presented in a manner like the mode ‘NonLinear Engineering Design’ (NL Engineering) realized in LIRA-SAPR 2012.
- One more method for analysis of reinforcement in plate elements of reinforced concrete structures – Wood method.
- In the 64-bit OS, the finite element analysis (FEA) is performed with 64-bit solver.
- Enhanced punching shear analysis of reinforced concrete slabs.
- New method for import of displacements and forces from BUILDING module to SLAB and DIAPHRAGM modules. In this case it is not necessary to carry out finite element analysis (FEA) in these modules.
- Support for building code SP 63.13330.2012 ‘Concrete and reinforced concrete structures. General notes. Updated version of SNIP 52-01-2003’. When the testing procedures are complete, this building code will be included into the next release of MONOMAKH-SAPR 2013 (February-March 2013).