LIRA-SAPR 2012 Demo is distributed free of charge and meant to evaluate new options of LIRA-SAPR 2012 program.
In LIRA-SAPR 2012 Demo you could generate design models of buildings and structures of different purpose either in new preprosessor SAPFIR-Structures or in enhanced environment of VISOR-SAPR module. No significant limitations are imposed on model generation procedure but only demo models (200 nodes or elements) may be analysed and saved. New Ribbon User Interface is available in addition to commonVISOR-SAPR interface with menus and toolbars.
In LIRA-SAPR 2012 Demo you could also preview and document results for any previously analyzed models of arbitrary complexity and dimension, that is, Demo version may be used as general viewer for projects analysed in full versions of LIRA-SAPR 2012.
LIRA-SAPR 2012 Demo:
- provides access to entirely new Ribbon User Interface as well as common user interface with menus and toolbars;
- allows you to evaluate new method of work when all modes of the program are presented in one window;
- presents new concept of ‘design options’ for multi-variant analysis of sections of reinforced concrete and steel structures within the same project;
- provides option for demo analyses of reinforced concrete sections (with predefined classes of concrete and reinforcement) and steel sections (with demo steel options) for various building codes;
- contains updated and enhanced Help system.
LIRA-SAPR 2012 Demo contains new preprocessor SAPFIR-Structures that is meant for generation of design models for building and structures based on extensive set of key structural elements and arbitrary architectural shapes.
In Demo version you could evaluate convenient methods and options to do the following:
- automatically generate finite element design models of arbitrary complexity,
- define main types of loads,
- generate perfectly rigid bodies (PRB) at places where structural elements intersect or join each other,
- automatically generate capitals,
- generate assemblage model for the structure and export it to ASSEMBLAGE system, etc.;
In LIRA-SAPR 2012 Demo you could evaluate SAPFIR-RC module where it is possible to design and then obtain working drawings for reinforcement, specification of reinforcement, bill of materials and list of components for the floor slab.