December 6, 2011
Graphical user environment in LIRA-SAPR 2011 R6 is dramatically enhanced. Now we introduce a new technique for work with the projects
Graphical user environment in LIRA-SAPR 2011 R6 is dramatically enhanced. Now we introduce a new technique for work with the projects:
- Design modules for reinforced concrete structures (ARM-SAPR) and steel structures (STC-SAPR) are merged with the main module VISOR-SAPR into integrated graphical user environment.
- All input data on design model concerning structural analysis as well as further design procedure are located in one *.lir file of the problem. Starting from release R6, it is not necessary to import the problem to design modules after every static and dynamic analysis of the problem. Data on structural analysis (*.lir files) and design parameters (*.arm files, *.hvm files) from previous releases and versions of the software are also supported.
- The end-to-end analysis of all specified stages of the problem is introduced. This technique includes uninterrupted static and dynamic analyses of structure, calculation of design combinations of forces (DCF), design combinations of loads (DCL), reactions from fragment, stability analysis, analysis of the specified design options for reinforced concrete and steel structures. In release R6 it is possible to define data for all above-mentioned types of analysis at initial stage prior to the main analysis of the structure. All groups of input data are verified before analysis, a number of methods for modification and diagnostics are included.
- Full-featured design procedure of super-element design models is introduced. In comparison with previous versions and releases where it was necessary to generate separate problems for each super-element, in release R6 all super-elements as well as the main model are contained in one single problem. In this case it is not required to define data about materials and design parameters of each super-element over and over again and design each super-element separately. Procedures for evaluation and generation of output documents for the whole model and its separate fragments are considerably simplified.
- In release R6, option for multiple-choice design of RC and steel structures is introduced. The term ‘design option’ is taken to mean data about the specified building code for reinforced concrete and steel structures, material properties, unification groups and assigned structural elements. It is also possible to define in one project several different design options that vary in one or several parameters. After analysis procedure the user could evaluate obtained results by design options and, if required, transform selected results into new input data to carry out clarification analyses.
- Graphic elements in user interface, toolbars, dialog box functionality and appearance are updated and revised, options for general settings and default parameters of project are enhanced.
- In release R6, module KM-SAPR supports 64-bit versions of AutoCAD (beginning from version AutoCAD 2008 x64 and later).
- In local mode of design for separate reinforced concrete elements (LARM-SAPR module) it is possible to check the specified reinforcement by ultimate and serviceability limit states for selected stress states according to the following building codes: SNIP 2.03.01-84*, TSN 102-00*, DSTU 3760-98, SNIP 52-01-2003, Eurocode 2 prEN 1992-1.
- Help system is updated, a number of other enhancements and improvements are introduced.
Due to close integration between modules in new release LIRA-SAPR 2011 R6, required number of operations to define input data for design modules is reduced by more than 50%.
Technique for analysis in new integrated user environment
Define input data
1. Geometry of design model
2. Static and dynamic loads
3. Material properties
4. Boundary conditions
5. Modelling of load cases
6. DCF, DCL, stability
7. Data for design options:
- building code
- DCF or DCL
6. Design for all options
Evaluate results of stress
strain state by load cases
Evaluate results for design
by design options:
- evaluate design option I
- evaluate design option II
- evaluate design option n-th
Back to the list