LIRA-SAPR 2013 R2 Release Notes
- New options in SOIL system:
- analysis of settlement of pile foundations as imaginary ones according to SP 22.13330.2011, SP 24.13330.2011 and DBN V.2.1-10:2009;
- option to combine foundations on natural and pile footings within construction area being considered;
- option to calculate settlements of existing buildings and structures as well as settlements of the structures being considered. Table of settlements and table of skews are generated according to calculation results for settlements of existing buildings.
- New option to copy stiffnesses and materials within the current problem and between different design models as well.
- Analyses of reinforced concrete and steel structures by design options are included into batch mode analysis.
- Modified dialog box for defining construction lines and levels. Flags of drawings now contain two separate options for visualization of construction lines and levels.
- Pan option with the wheel button of the mouse.
- Font for colour palette of contour and mosaic plots may be modified by the user.
- For horizontal bars it is possible to define direction (horizontal or vertical) for the data presented by flags of drawings.
- Error diagnostics for punching shear analysis is presented now in the ‘Information about node’ dialog box.
- Enhanced efficiency and robustness of the main modules and systems included into the software according to results of loading test in 64-bit OS.
- Support for Revit Structure 2014 and AutoCAD 2014.
- A number of enhancements in SAPFIR-Structures module.
- SAPFIR-RC module: option to reinforce shear-walls and obtain working drawings (option to reinforce floor slabs was realized earlier in LIRA-SAPR 2012).
- A set of helpful features that realize numerous feedback of our clients.
- Updated Help system.