Compatibility LIRA 2013 and SAPFIR 2014

Greetings to you, forum users! I have a question. Does LIRA 2013 and SAPFIR 2014 work normally together? It means, weather reinforcement from LIRA properly transferred to SAPFIR or not? Can there be any problems?

Pages: 1
RSS
Compatibility LIRA 2013 and SAPFIR 2014

Greetings to you, forum users!
I have a question. Does LIRA 2013 and SAPFIR 2014 work normally together? It means, weather reinforcement from LIRA properly transferred to SAPFIR or not? Can there be any problems?

chuyits wrote:
Greetings to you, forum users!
I have a question. Does LIRA 2013 and SAPFIR 2014 work normally together? It means, weather reinforcement from LIRA properly transferred to SAPFIR or not? Can there be any problems?

The 2014 is obsolete version at all. Would you like to use SAPFIR-2015 ?
It has been included into special release of LIRA-SAPR 2013 and they both are available for download free of charge at
https://lira.land/files/lira2013/

The LIRA software was specially adopted to recognize data files from SAPFIR-2015 in S2L format.
The data file of calculated reinforcement (with ASP extention) can travel from LIRA module back into SAPFIR 2015 to make possible reinforcement design.

But a trouble exists. :cry: Despite SAPFIR-2015 can reinforce concrete columns and beams LIRA 2013 cannot save data of such elements reinforcement into ASP file.
The trouble can be solved by using together SAPFIR+LIRA both up-to-date version. At least 2015. 2016 is best.

You can try 2016 version in demo mode. It is available for free at:
LiraSAPR_2016R2_DEMO.zip
Pages: 1