Tell me how to insert a fragment in the model from another file

1. Suppose there is a certain big model of multi-level flyovers. This model is calculated in LIRA-SAPR. There is a necessity to calculate another part of given flyover. How can I take a fragment of already calculated model from one file and paste it into a new model in another file, so as not to create this fragment again?2. Or if we have fragment with complicated configuration that can be drown in AutoCAD, how it is possible to paste drawn object in the model?I now use such a method. I save the first...

Pages: 1
RSS
Tell me how to insert a fragment in the model from another file

1. Suppose there is a certain big model of multi-level flyovers. This model is calculated in LIRA-SAPR. There is a necessity to calculate another part of given flyover. How can I take a fragment of already calculated model from one file and paste it into a new model in another file, so as not to create this fragment again?
2. Or if we have fragment with complicated configuration that can be drown in AutoCAD, how it is possible to paste drawn object in the model?

I now use such a method. I save the first model under a different nameand work with it. On the sidelines of main structure (for instance I create new elements at a distance of 20 m from the main model), and then the required nodes transfer on a new area. However, all of this I do in the same file.

How to insert a file
from one to another?

Program – LIRA-SAPR 2012.

Hello!

To solve the given task use Marge tool. The reference has the description. A bit later we will add an video tutorial.
Pages: 1