Welded T-beam

I was faced with the impossibility of modelling welded T-beam as an element from the database of steel sections. It is possible to create I-beam, but for T-beam, it is impossible. Of course, there is a possibility to model it using standard cross-sections. However, in this case it is impossible to assign corresponding material and check it via LIRA tools. Maybe I have missed something and yet it is possible to solve this problem?

Pages: 1
RSS
Welded T-beam

I was faced with the impossibility of modelling welded T-beam as an element from the database of steel sections. It is possible to create I-beam, but for T-beam, it is impossible. Of course, there is a possibility to model it using standard cross-sections. However, in this case it is impossible to assign corresponding material and check it via LIRA tools. Maybe I have missed something and yet it is possible to solve this problem?

Hello,evguwa!

Create in assortment of T-beam cross-section necessary size and characteristics of the profile without fillets and use it in your model.

thank you for your help!
Pages: 1