Prerequisites: working knowledge of Course 2 (LIRA-SAPR for intermediate users).
Duration: 5 days.
- Generation of computer models (account of orthotropy, super-elements, elements that simulate pretension, elements that simulate friction, elements that simulate elastic hinges, etc.).
- How to analyse model with account of NonLinear Engineering (NL Engineering)
- How to analyse models with account of physical nonlinearity:
- reinforced concrete structures;
- creep of concrete;
- import of analysis results from the mode of reinforced concrete (RC) and steel structures to the mode of model generation in VISOR-SAPR module;
- soil models;
- SOIL system for generation of 2D and 3D soil models.
- How to analyse models with account of geometric nonlinearity (guys, membranes, flexible plates, etc.).
- How to analyse structures with account of structural nonlinearity (one-way springs).
- Dynamic analysis (impulse, impact, forced vibrations).
- How to deal with METEOR system (enhanced options for MODEL VARIATION system) that enables the user to merge results obtained in analyses of models with the same topology.
- How to analyse models with account of erection stages and maintenance of structures (ASSEMBLAGE plus special solver).
- How to carry out stability analysis of structures in progressive fracture.
- How to analyse structure together with soil (generate 3D soil model, calculation of subgrade moduli by different methods).
- How to analyse bridge structures on moving loads (BRIDGE special solver).
- Dynamic analysis of nonlinear structures (DYNAMICS plus special solver).
- How to simulate service life of the structure (loading, erection, dynamic loads, and adaptation of structures to force majeure cases).
- How to generate KM drawings, tables with lists of elements and steel specification, as well as drawings of simple and compound joints (KM-SAPR module).
The users have a good chance to analyse their own problems / models.
+ 2 hours of practical skills per day.
For more information and registration, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.