LIRA-SAPR: Step by step guide
Sep 21, 2020
Step-by-step guide for novice users of the LIRA-SAPR software, which reveals the basics of finite element analysis.
In this video guide, we will learn the interface of the program LIRA-SAPR, and also perform the calculation of the beam on two supports with a uniformly distributed load.
The program commands discussed in the lesson:
- Model type selection
- Nodes creation
- Bars creation
- Restraints setting
- Stiffness setting
- Load assignment
- Problem analysis
- Consideration of analysis results
In this video guide we will learn main finite elements, which are used in analysis in program Lira-SAPR.
Considered finite elements:
- 3-node plate
- 4-node plate
- 1-node FE #56
- Volume 6-node element
- Volume 8-node element
In this video guide, we will learn main loads on nodes and elements, which are used in analysis in Lira-SAPR program.
Types of loads, considered in this guide:
- Concentrated load on node
- Concentrated moment on node
- Trapezoidal (nonuniform) loads on bar
- Concentrated load on bar
- Bending moment on bar
- Distributed load on plate
- Load on one side of plate
- Load on face of volume element
In this video guide, we will learn main types of stiffnesses of finite elements, which are used in analysis in Lira-SAPR program.
Types of stiffnesses, considered in this guide:
- Rectangular bar, r/c section
- Double channels, metal section
- R/C slab (plate stiffness)
- Solid stiffness (with steel characteristics)
- One-node finite element stiffness (FE 56)
In this video guide, we will learn, how to perform following operations:
- Setting restraints on nodes
- Setting restrains on 1-node finite elements
- Setting hinges on bars
- Assignment of design sections of bars
- Packing the scheme, removing unnecessary nodes
In this video guide we will perform coordination for local axes of finite elements for correct display of analysis result. Also, we will get acquainted with sign convention in Lira-SAPR Help.
Commands, that we learned in this guide:
- Lira-SAPR Help
- Flags of drawing
- Local axes of bars
- Local axes of plates and solid FE
- Coordination for local axes of finite elements
in Facebook, click "Like"