Training Course: Information technologies for analysis and design of multi-storey buildings with MONOMAKH-SAPR program
Duration: 3 days.
- Analysis of monolithic structures with account of combined behaviour of columns, pylons, diaphragms, floor slabs and mat foundations.
- Account of differential settlements of vertical elements caused by nonuniform soil properties.
- Analysis of floor slabs with account of complex configuration, random location of supports, random openings, etc.
- Analysis of mat foundations with account of combined behaviour with overground structures and nonuniform soil properties.
- The effect of asymmetric column shapes (angle, cross, T-shapes) on behaviour of the whole structure and analysis of reinforcement for such columns.
- Analysis and design of floor slabs, columns, diaphragms, mat foundations.
- Computer-aided analysis and design of structures in multi-storey buildings with LIRA-SAPR and MONOMAKH-SAPR programs.
+ 2 hours of practical skills per day.
For more information and registration, please contact us at email@example.com.