Update to LIRA®-SAPR 2012 R3 is presented.
Update R3.2 includes realization of significant requests and comments from users of LIRA®-SAPR 2012 R3. These requests were sent to our Technical Support Team and/or published at our official Forum.
Commercial version MONOMAKH-SAPR 2013 R2 will be available in March.
Demo version of LIRA-SAPR 2012 (release 3.2) is available from February 15, 2013.
MONOMAKH-SAPR version 2013 is available now.
Commercial version MONOMAKH-SAPR 2013 will be available in January.
- methods for account of physical (material) nonlinearity of reinforced concrete structures in a manner like the mode ‘NonLinear Engineering Design’ (NL Engineering);
- one more method for analysis of reinforcement (Wood method);
- new method for import of displacements and forces from BUILDING module to SLAB and DIAPHRAGM modules.
LIRA®-SAPR 2012 R3.1 is available now.
LIRA-SAPR 2012 R3 is available now.New features in LIRA-SAPR 2012 release R3.
- advanced 32-bit and 64-bit solver;
- nonlinear analysis is offered in an easy-to-use form, similar to the linear one;
- punching shear analysis and design of slabs;
- preprocessir SAPFIR-Structures has complete functionality to generate design model.
LIRA-SAPR 2012 R2 is available now.
LIRA-SAPR 2012 Demo version is now available.
New options in LIRA-SAPR 2012:
- Entirely new Ribbon User Interface.
- New design module SAPFIR-RC (Reinforced Concrete).
- Analysis of built-up sections (20 types) according to SP 16.13330.2011.