- Improved option to save Cyrillic names of buildings, floors, objects when exporting to *.ifc.
- Improved presentation of beams on the floor plan.
- Enhanced option for selection of openings with the upward stalk.
- Accelerated response of the program for the model with a large number of stairs.
- Fragmentation of piles is available when only active floor is displayed and when you switch between floors.
- Rotation angle of the pile section is saved correctly when generating design model.
- Punching shear contours are generated for columns of small height (commensurate with the triangulation step). For example, if the pylon is located near the wall and the pylon is divided with the triangulation step for the wall.
- Dimensions of the building are determined correctly for further analysis on pulsation when the data is transferred to VISOR-SAPR module.
- Name of the ‘Load on slab’ parameter now includes the measurement units.
- To collect the wind load according to DBN, the ratio of the coefficients γ_fm⁄γ_fe in the DCF table is taken into account automatically and then it is transferred to VISOR-SAPR.
- One more check during collection of wind load on the building. Dimension of the building is checked and if it is large, a warning is displayed in the Service Information window. So, it is possible to avoid an unreasonably large wind load if an object is located at a distance from the building (usually arising from inaccurate construction).
- Presentation of dynamics for loads (surface load, linear load and concentrated load) is restored when copying with a base point in the analytical representation of the model.
Large panel buildings
- Improved algorithm for generation of T and L shaped joints taking into account the thickness of adjacent walls.
Cross-section Design Toolkit
- Fixed bug in defining the built-up sections.
- Orientation of the L-shaped item is corrected in case the reinforcing item is located in the corner of the wall-to-wall connection on the floor plan.
- Fixed bug that caused relocation of the base point in the door snap for the copied node of doors.
- Added option to get access to the input parameter of node located in the block.
Integration with REVIT
- Analytical model of slab may be transferred to VISOR-SAPR module for the elements in case their sketch in Revit contains several closed contours.
- Added option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR for the analysis only visible part of the model.
- Enhanced algorithm for transferring the output data with selected reinforcement into 3D Revit model.