SAPFIR 2018 R2 Update 2 Release Notes
- Enhanced: option to edit slab contour for large models.
- Corrected: export of drawings to *.dxf format.
- Added: option to generate mirror copy for the space.
- Enhanced: mirror copy for group of piles.
- Corrected: mirror copy for single pile if the line of symmetry is not orthogonal.
- Renamed snap of base point of the section, in the drop-down list of snaps there were two rows with 'Top Left' option.
- Added: option to define value H1=0 (height of the truss at the beginning) for steel trusses.
- Added: option to 'cancel' uniform distribution of load in the surface load that is already available.
- Enhanced: presentation of values for loads on stair stringer in design model.
- Corrected: option to save projective load to *.s2l file. Direction of projective load is determined properly when transferring to VISOR-SAPR.
- Added (for 'Import floor plans'): option to generate objects (slabs, walls, openings, loads, beams) automatically along contour defined with an ellipse.
- Corrected: error in export to *.dbf (for estimation programs), it occurred when the model contained materials with long names.
- Corrected: presentation of concrete covers for reinforcement in auto-notes on drawings with reinforcement.
- Modified: presentation of data on concrete volume for multi-layer wall in schedule of reinforcement, now data is presented only by concrete layer.