SAPFIR 2018 R2 Update 1 Release Notes
- Restored: option to save model in version SAPFIR 2016, 2015 and earlier.
- Enhanced: option to cut analytical models of columns and beams for arbitrary plane.
- When load is generated on the ‘Floor plan’ view, the warning is displayed that loads are not displayed on this view.
- Corrected: option to copy load within the storey.
- Enhanced: selection of load when ‘selection window’ is used.
- Enhanced: generation of punching shear contours at the column base (bottom punching shear).
- Enhanced: option to cut selected walls in the AutoCut mode.
- For floor plans, restored: option to generate objects by layers that contain objects with steel sections and to create piles and columns by contour defined with a circle.
- For SAPFIR study version (Academic Set), new option to transfer to VISOR-SAPR the earthquake load cases and design levels for analysis of masonry.
- Enhanced: filter for selection by parameters for openings and spaces.
- Corrected: error in work with floor plan if parameter ‘Indicate on plan’ is defined for zones with another thickness generated in the slab.
- Corrected: presentation of boundary conditions when the floor slab is rotated.
- Corrected: determining base point of the door in case the door is moved.
- Corrected: program crash when you generate elevation for certain detail view of dowels into columns from foundation slab.
- Corrected: minor errors when you deleted node ‘Door’ with the keyboard and when you connect node ‘Access to input parameter’ (InPar).
LIRA-SAPR software: Version History