1. First span –Dmax on the left support, Dmin on the right one.
2. First span –Dmin on the left support, Dmax on the right one.
3. First span – brake (alternating) on the left support.
4. First span – brake (alternating) on the right support.
5. 6. Duplicate 3 and 4 load case, because brake load case could be set as accompanying just once.
A total of 6 load cases for one span, therefore it will be 3 for 18, will not it?
By the way, what is the difference between a crane, brake and short-term types of load cases in PC LIRA? Is the difference in duration of action? Indeed, in accordance to ÑÏ crane and brake loads relate to short-term loads, is not it? If, for example, set crane and brake load as short-term load-case, then it is possible not to set 5 and 6 load case, because short-term load case can be set several times as accompanying.
Is it correct to apply PRB (perfectly ridged body) for ledges modelling of two-member column, trusses relay with eccentricity and application of crane load? Alternatively, should it be done using offsets for bars?